For SoM2 Devs please read

So i been seeing people say are you guys going to do the same fixes for boosting issue. Please dont do the same thing just remove the xp if a person who is maxed lvl in your group for lower dungeons. Its hard enough to make money in classic vanilla then remove players to farm dungeons. It was annoying on my pally trying to do a Big pull in like RFC or SFK and get stun locked and killed at lvl 80.

2 Likes

The stunlock is annoying af. But typical blizzard fix, hurts actual players more.

Not sure how I feel about this tbh. I suppose as long as it negates boosting then a different option would be fine.

They need to also keep WB’s and GDKP’s out of the next Season.

I am fine with removing boosting as a money maker and bots used that alot. But classes who can do the AOE farms should be able to do AOE farms to make there money. Cause its a skill issues as well. When I was farming ZF on my mage if I messed up I died but now if I try that farm I cant even do it anymore cause the mobs become unkilledable

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.