For Horde, did u side with Sylvanas or Saurfang?

Sylvanas. I’m so fed up with orcs and their dumb orc drama.

Saurfang: Go sneak up on these guys and kill them
Also Saurfang: MUH HONOR I CANT DO THIS cries because of how he hit Malfurion then ran to hide behind a human boy

4 Likes

Sylvanas 100% as cool as Saurfang WAS he’s a suicidal traitor. It’s really unfortunate they wrote him and baine so awfully. :roll_eyes:

Off topic: Baine’s literally a bigger delusional character than Anduin. He captured the person who murdered his father and completely decimated their capitol city and what does he do? Let’s them go? He’s brain dead.

1 Like

Who paid attention to that storyline? It was so terrible.

Sylvanus on all 12 of my Horde toons.

No, Death to Sylvanas.

I haven’t done that quest yet but my choice is clear, i will stand by Saurfang and will take great pleasure in killing those dark rangers that were sent to kill him.

I stand by Saurfang

I went with Saurfang because he represents a Horde with conventional moral fiber, while Sylvanas represents a Horde with little to no moral conscience past in-group loyalty.

What I liked about the Horde vs Alliance conflict in Classic was that both sides had understandable goals and relatable virtues. There wasn’t a clear Good vs Evil dichotomy, even though Lawful Good and Chaotic Evil tropes existed in the factions. (I.e Human Paladins and Forsaken Apothecaries.)

Sylvanas ruined that. The Horde is now led by Godwin’s Law incarnate and is seemingly too stupid, evil, or inept to address it. So gimme Saurfang and let’s go back to the way things used to be.

3 Likes

Still haven’t found the time to do it yet but plan on going with Saurfang.

I went through the Saurfang quest line on my priest. And then I went through it again and remained loyal to Sylvanas on my hunter. Wanted to get the whole story.

Skipped the quest, I didnt want to be forced to choose.

1 Like

Well, at least you’re open about your bias.

Sylvannas obviously as Saurfang need to go retire and talk to a therapist.

3 Likes

Havent bothered to even do that part of the quest line yet.

IF you are horde you chose Saurfang

if you are nu-horde, aka not the horde, you chose sylvanas

pretty simple logic

1 Like

I did not betray my warchief.

I followed zappyboi on an alt to see where that would lead.

Both options were lackluster and apparently pointless.

2 Likes

Saurfang, obviously.

If i wanted to submit myself to a self-important overbearing, totalitarian dominatrix, I’d roll Forsaken.

She just needs to leave, if only for at least 1 expansion.

hey how do i get to that point so i can choose how to side with my Queen

can I go help her collect souls, just me and her. I want some…uh…alone time.

This character, Sylvanas up until the fire. Hunter followed Saurfang.

lol that would be a bother but i am her right hand or least im as close to that as i ever will be lol

Saurfang
/10cha