For Horde, did u side with Sylvanas or Saurfang?

Nah the Maghar came most recently from a culture of Blood and Honor that the Horde was built on. And their “loyalty,” is newest and thus the most easily severed if what they signed up with isn’t what they were told.

1 Like

Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner.

My Mag’har Shaman might choose Saurfang, yet I’m not sure. It will be a difficult option for me.

8 Likes

I chose Saurfang for the toy. I’m somewhat of a collector.

2 Likes

I’m a collector as well. I’m a slight bit annoyed at Blizz for the toy situation. I want the toy, but I don’t want to sell out my Warchief for a toy!

Dilemma!

2 Likes

Sylvanas

10 characters

3 Likes

Sylvanas. Why should I help the traitors?

7 Likes

Saurfang on my Paladin because dead things that walk again are abominations that need to be put down so their souls can rest.

Sylvanas on my Death Knight because living things are abominations that need to be put down and raised again to fight in the war to come.

7 Likes

Sylv all day everyday

5 Likes

Sylvanas, duh. I like being evil! :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

I helped Saurfang escape if that’s what you mean, but I’m loyal to the Horde and our Warchief.

I just don’t want us killing each other. Let him run away.

1 Like

Sylvanas. Saurfang’s toy looks like crap.

7 Likes

on my main i went with the 3rd option

Going to be Saurfang on non-BE characters, Sylvanas on DK, DH and warlock. My BEs are doing such so a) I see the story and b) I can always say they are spies for the rest of my characters.

1 Like

That all depends really, which do you think is the better cuddles buddy?

/tentacleflip

saurfangs big strong arms or a litteral corpse

Saurfang, only because he is Orc. My main is Orc Shaman so only superior race should be our leader. call me racist if you want to.

“For Horde”. Who else would it be for?

1 Like

Saurfang. I could never side with Sylvanas after what she is trying to do to the Horde.

4 Likes

Saurfang.

I wont do what that Banshee wants…I wont dishonour myself when Saurfang has the right of it.

2 Likes

You have a future in politics :rofl::rofl::rofl: