For goodness sake, nerf shamans already

I guess I’m a little confused, if only using 1 global, that means lava burst is not instant and is not a guaranteed crit. So a hardcasted spell for 600-800 dmg or less? Who is casting spells?

lava bursts are doing 1200-1800 crits very frequently, sounds like u didnt do ur talents or equipment right, but it happens way too often in pvp and it just sucks. in addition to that, overcharge or whatever gives it a second but weaker cast but is still doing an insane amount of 800 ish, then a chain lightning instant cast following shortly after.

is that 600-800 non crit? not accounting for multi-cast proc which can also crit right? unless I am mistaken. but this is also a paladin responding which is an infamous class for one shotting at lvl 60; especially now that you guy have been given seal twisting + runes

Yeah if you’re claiming you were globalled, ie 1 GCD, then there’s no flame shock or Ele mastery or anything, it’s more often non crit than crit in that case.

we didnt get seal twisting, we got a version thats pretty useless. also the only way a paladin can “one shot” is by using a cheese talent build called reck bombing that isnt really practical in any shape other then for some funny situations. much like demo lock where its just fun to survive and 1v1 ppl but not practical

1 Like

that may be so, but your class is still infamous for their “reckbomb” cheese at 60 so I don’t think it’s appropriate for you to even talk considering all the love the dev team has given you. your burst even at low levels is insane, and it remains insane until 50 (so far).

ele shamans have to at least hope they get the multi-cast proc which is rng

if u are using reckbomb as a standpoint to argue with then this is kinda pointless because you have no clue whats going on

4 Likes

?? what do you mean bro. I’ve seen so many vids over the years of your class essentially one shotting everyone in the original game. Now you wanna hate on shamans for being given the same capability? now, do I agree that any class should be able to do this at all? no, absolutely not. but you wanna complain about range classes one-shotting melee people - i get that it sucks and it shouldn’t be happening, but your class in the original game and in SoD is super busted

using reckbomb is kind of a bad leg to stand on because the only way you will ever pull it off is by properly stacking the hit charges, which outside of private servers u cant even do right since u cant sit macro to gain charges from being crit while sitting, also lets not forget that being crit from spells does not give u charges so its only really useful against maybe rogues or warriors if u plan to gain stacks mid bg. Mean while shamans are straight up unhinged, unrestricted, unstoppable, infinite mana, list is really endless on how overgifted they are in SoD

3 Likes

not to mention you are losing out on any actual normal burst damage output outside of reckbombing more deeper into the ret tree, also bye-bye repentance

Get rid of burn spreading to 5 targets. And remove lava burst from overload. That would be a good start.

removing lava burst from overload is actually a very good solution as its currently overkill, if not, reduce the damage a lava burst overload does by 75% instead of the 50%

Is charge on cool down everytime you see a shaman? You are the reason why the damage nerf was added to the game… and also why the game is dead…Congrats

Actually laughed at these numbers, thanks for that.

I am very geared and the highest lava burst crit I have gotten without berserking is 1400. A non crit…maybe 600.

But hey, make up whatever numbers you want to further your shaman hate crusade.

acts like he knows anything while being lv 43 lul

not to mention doing 1400 is insane for a lv 43, you just shot yourself in the foot there genius

Imma let you in on a little secret champ…

Come closer.

Im not 43.

There is a wow sod armory you can look up people ffs.

show me your level 50

1 Like

Look…up…this…toon…genius

i wish shamans were this easy to defeat in BGs like they are on forums, they really cant find an argument to defend their situation with

4 Likes

Google atlasforge.

Either this is the shortest bus crew of posters I have ever seen or just horrible trolling.

Or both.

1 Like