Focusing the Eye Questline - Horn Bug

Hi,

I’ve done all the quests and am completely caught up on 9.1 content (just hit renown 45 today).

An infuriating bug/glitch has seemingly occurred with my character, where the horn that you forge as part of the “Focusing the Eye” quest line has not disappeared off of my character’s back.

It’s been like, a week, at this point. Please help me Blizzard. I’ve logged out and back in, I’ve unequipped all my gear, the horn still stays persistently on my back. Only one other friend has this issue, I think we were both doing the quest when the servers crashed and it caused some sort of glitch, obviously.

Please fix this, as it really is hampering my experience at the moment. I’d include a screenshot but apparently links aren’t allowed.

If dying does not remove it, have you tried entering an Arena or Skirmish? Those can help to remove any hidden buffs, debuffs, or effects on your character.

7 Likes

Kyzera’s recommendations would be my first as well. If none of that helps, then I’d pop in a ticket.

6 Likes

THAT FIXED IT!

Just had to queue for a skirmish. Thank you so much!

5 Likes

You’re welcome!!

5 Likes

I tried this and it didn’t fix anything :frowning:

Then follow the rest of the advice and submit a ticket. :slight_smile:

I did. And I’ve submitted more than one ticket. It’s been months and nothing has changed.

Has your ticket been answered? Or were these multiple tickets just been recently submitted?

Going to go ahead and close this thread given the age of the original post.

Doubledouble, your ticket open 14hrs ago remains open. Please watch that for a response from the Game Master team.

6 Likes