Focused azerite beam & cb broken blizz!

PLEASE REMOVE OR NERF BAT THESE ENTIRELY FROM ARENA,
TIRED OF EVERY ~2K MATCH EVERY CLASS SPAMMING THESE 2 INCLUDING THE HEALER!!!

4 Likes

Just want to point out that he says they’re from an RNG reputation grind and he’s casual and cant invest the time to complete that to compete. However, at least, Focused Azerite Beam is not from RNG or a reputation grind. It’s from doing Mythic +.

Rank 1 is from completing a mythic +4 within time.
Rank 2 is from completing a mythic +7 within time.
Rank 3 is from combining items obtained from weekly mythic + chests.
Rank 4 is from the achievement to complete each instance as a mythic +15.

There’s a whole different discussion about whether or not you should have to do high level mythic + to be competetive in arena, but the least he could do is understand the thing he’s complaining about.

5 Likes

it don matter where it from it still op n is require for high rating.

4 Likes

To be fair, you can get the most powerful version of iris and never do anything higher than a +7. That’s 100% not “high level” and is attainable by pretty much anyone who plays wow.

4 Likes

attainable sure but game breaking,fun ruining , make every class use it cuz its #1 dmg spell that u cud pop out yo spellbook

2 Likes

this doesn’t matter

iris is pretty busted in pvp atm and needs nerfs

1 Like

I agree. But a core part of the complaint in the video YOU linked, is that it’s not fair for casuals who don’t have the time to sink into RNG nonsense to be competetive.

I’m specifically replying to that complaint, because it is based on false information.

1 Like

Not arguing that. Just saying that both the essence and the trinket are easily attainable by pretty much anyone.

1 Like

And also, where does this speak of RNG come in? The punch card is purchasable at revered from the rustbolt emissary. There’s literally no RNG involved in acquiring either of these items. There’s not really even much of a grind, getting to rev with mechagon is insanely easy.

1 Like

Revered is easy to get, sure, but it takes a long time which some people might not be able to do.

I have the Punch Card and play with people who have the Iris (it sucks for spriest) and they’re both busted. There’s no defending it.

i’m not defending it. I never have.

I’m simply saying the guy’s argument is stupid when he brings in “RNG rep grinds” and “high level M+”, neither of which are true.

And it’s not that it even takes a long time to get to rev with mechagon, you can literally do it in a week.

Yeah definitly OP watching ppl use it in mythic dungeons and it is 30% of their dps.

1 Like

imma firin mah lazor

also already getting nerfed for 15%

Don’t worry, I’ll have rank3 crucible of flame tonight.
I’ll just double tap someone for up to 180k direct damage with 100k dot, before using my CB. As a healer.

I wish they would stop catering to players like you. Go play mobile or something. You want everything nerfed/removed. Go away pls.

People who actually pvp will agree that these two need to be nerfed in PvP specifically.

People who have no real business commenting on PVP, as they never do it will think that it’s fine.

2 Likes

It’s the PvP rep. Hey, when were the elections held?

Focusing Iris is insane in PvE as well.

Thread I have on it and it’s a mixed bag of people that see it’s way over the top and people that want their very own OP ray gun.

Is Focused Azerite Beam for Real

At least in PVE, it’s okay to be a little broken.

When we’re talking PVP, which should be a test of skill/matchups (if you ask me, it hasn’t been since season 15), then you have to actually start putting effort in to balance things actively, instead of just dropping ridiculous garbage into the meta and ignoring it for months on end.

2 Likes