Flying went away

This too.

I logged on this morning, and converting my account with its 30-some characters to Warband only took 5 seconds, I saw the “Converting…” and I was just about to stand up and do some stuff and it was done before I even got out of my chair.

Logged in and… other than the hotbar issue, everything was actually running with the occasional small bit of lag when clicking a quest NPC.

Okay, that explains it - been out of the game for a while and didn’t do the last expansion. Seems like a serious lack of foresight on the designers’ part, especially if they wanted to bring folks back.

I made it to the dragon isles after restarting. But now the dragon ferry to the Ruby spot goes all wonky and starts flying right through the entire map. :man_facepalming:t2: Blizzard.

I also noticed that the Fishing Frenzy that’s up this week just flat out doesn’t work.

Can’t catch a fish that doesn’t spawn lol.

Do they have any addons that might interact with the UI? They could be interfering with the new additions. Try turning your addons off and clearing the games cache then see if the button appears

Nah, it’s a confirmed issue. It’s flat out broken if you didn’t play DF before the repatch.

Let’s say you quit during Shadowlands, and never got DF at all, your flying is 100% flat out broken, can’t fly at all.

I suspect the reason why, is because the new switch flying style system is assuming that you had both flying styles to begin with.

As you level up in this new system, you learn this stuff at set levels. But what if you’re already level 60 to begin with?

They forgot the part that gives you dragonriding on an already levelled character if said character didn’t already have it.

Just a simple oopsie daisy moment.

It seems fixed now. At least for ME!

Kaivax must be really tired of me quoting this by now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
1 Like

yep its fixed! A huge problem is now NOT a problem. Thank you Blizzard!

1 Like