Flying feels terrible now

what does it feel like - like silk, satin, leather, ice cream, etc

What danger? What wpvp? The wpvp that they let the crybabies turn off 10 years ago? That danger in a dangerous world?

Otterworldly Ottuk carrier is gimped. No Skyriding and Steady flight doesn’t scale properly! 500 mounts achievement has lost all of its’ luster.

1 Like

I agree with you. :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

what do you agree with

1 Like

Well, I’ve level several characters through the prepatch event now, and boy is it boring, but also insanely effective to level.

In order to maximize your leveling, and keep up the pace. You have to bounce between several specific objectives that are easy to complete, while ignoring the slower ones. Usually there are a couple large clusters of players moving between them together. In order to keep up, you need to use your dynamic flying or you will miss some objectives.

Dustwallow marsh, has a lot of overgrown trees covering the zone, making it incredibly difficult to move in the air while close enough to the ground to find something you’re looking for. (Ex: the collect item/kill wildlife memory). Conversely, burning steps has Hakkar, stitches, and hogger. Then there is the pumpkins, southshore vs tarren mill, and the leper gnomes. These objectives can sometimes go by so fast, I find myself completely out of vigor and waiting for it to recharge, while others who still have vigor are already speeding, and killing, the next boss before I can arrive.

If there is anything in TWW similar to Dragonbane keep assault, centaur hunts, mechagon/TI rare farms, etc; it will almost certainly provide the same feeling of being shoehorned into using dynamic flight style only as the prepatch does

Honestly if we are to examine things from a game design point TBC normal flying should not be gated by PF since DR is not gated by PF.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

2 Likes

Just change it back way it was or add another button to make it the way it was I"m sure that isnt hard to do seeing how both were there before lol.

2 Likes

They can do it but they are being lazy lately.

:thinking:

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

2 Likes

It would make the player base a lot happier

1 Like

Try chewing gum.

The toggle switch is to penalize players for enjoying using TBC normal flying and Dr.

Let that sink in.

does it feel like cotton or satin??

Prison sheets or 600 thread count cotton sheets?

Satin is a sheen step above matte and then egg shell is between a satin and matte IMO. Then you have semi gloss.

But yes for the smoothest playing experience possible steady flying should not require PF anymore IMVHO.

does it feel like ice cream or butter