Fly Into Endless Adventures Astride the Auspicious Arborwyrm Mount

I can’t wait for them to mix dragons with Murlocs.

1 Like

Agreed! I don’t play Classic either. Would love it if we got the pet(s) as well from these promotions for retail WoW and not exclusive to just Classic.

Same with the mounts they advertise. Why not share the love and have both of the rewards for each version of the game.

2 Likes

We have those

Still waiting on mine. But yea it’s probably being done in waves for folks.

Not seeing this anywhere in game and I’m on a 6 month sub. Why are some people getting this before others?

Already in-game as a pet.

and her rival

2 Likes

I have the subscription but no signal of the mount yet. I checked the mailbox and the collection but nothing appeared yet.

1 Like

I would have preferred one with more of a Drustvar/wicker skeleton theme.
Like a fossil, but made of wood.

1 Like

No way you’re going to entice me by offering another ugly dragon riding mount.

Per the Chinese New Years

2024 will be the year of the Wood Dragon

2023 the year of the Water Rabbit

2022 the year of the Water Tiger

2 Likes

Snickers and tries not to make a joke about Draenei and looking for wood

For your benefit, have a nice chart. It’s even color-coded.

courtesy of Bendigo Joss House Temple

7 Likes

Fine.

Carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen, then.

1 Like

I want to see what the metal dog looks like in 2030 :slightly_smiling_face:

Yeah me too, but next year is the year of the Wood Snake… :open_mouth:

I look into the future and see memes, memes everywhere, as far as the eye can see ~

1 Like

The previous metals were the Ox and Rat. The Ox was gold, but I’m not sure what the Rat was supposed to be.

I’m looking forward to seeing what they do with the fire sheep/goat/ram. I’d almost be curious about the fire horse, but we already have one of those anyway. They’d have to do something new to make it interesting.

2 Likes

Why am I always the pig in every astrology chart in every culture …. :roll_eyes: I guess im a pig yall … :cloud_with_rain: :sob:

2 Likes

That’s okay, so am I. The attributes that the Chinese Zodiac apply to it are fitting though.

2 Likes

I’m a wooden rabbit, not sure what that says about me. :thinking: :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes