Fly Into Endless Adventures Astride the Auspicious Arborwyrm Mount

Dang bruh, tree so good I’m seeing dragons.

What!! This is a thing?? That is so cute. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

It’s the lunar new year. 2024 is the year of the wood dragon.

Amen the pet should come too Retail too…

1 Like

But a rabbit made of water is okay…LOL…last year we got the water rabbit…

Really liking it so far but I keep calling mine broccoli head.

Right breath fire and catch yourself on fire… I KNOW>. instead of breath fire you breath tooth picks…

I have a 6 month recurring sub, where the hell is mine blizz.

It will show up …I just got mine…give it a bit of time…

Yikes I need to go buy me another mount or loot one this new mount put me at 666 mounts LOL

It’s exactly as big as portrayed according to me mounting it on my night elf just now to replicate the pic. idk why these people are lying and calling it smaller.

1 Like

I’m on 12 and didn’t know it was dropped on us today until after I was playing for a few hours. Didn’t see it until logged back in,

yah most pet mount combos like the dread ravens from WoD and the felhounds from legion bonus edition have the companion pet do a little heart when you mount their adult version.

This is not it. The whole theme for the expansion is Dragon Isles. This fits with the theme, not Year of the Dragon.

“*Mount not available in World of Warcraft® Classic games
**Pet not available in modern World of Warcraft®.”
That’s what the page says, but when I logged into my wrath classic toons today I had both the mount and the pet there… so if we get both on wotlk classic, why not the pet in addition to the mount on retail?

1 Like

It…actually is for the Year of the Dragon, like every zodiac mount before it. Just because it coincides with a dragon expansion doesn’t really mean much. By that logic, we had a rabbit themed expansion as well. I don’t see any rabbits. Do you?

6 Likes

It’s Year of the Dragon, it’s the Wood Dragon in the Chinese Zodiac this year. If you look at the bracers/armor you can see similar motifs to the other New Years mounts.

2 Likes

BONSAI DRAGON! :dracthyr_love_animated:

1 Like

I would like to purchase one rabbit themed expansion please

5 Likes

Important question for devs: If I plant this mount will it sprout new mounts?

4 Likes