Fly Into Endless Adventures Astride the Auspicious Arborwyrm Mount

If it is the Year of the Dragon in China, then does that mean China is going to be allowing WoW to played in their country again?

I will never call it anything else now.

Iā€™m a water pig. yay

2 Likes

Metal horse here.

Suddenly have the craving to carry a hidden platoon beyond a gate.

Waitā€¦was it metal or wood?

:racehorse:

3 Likes

Iā€™m also a metal horse :dracthyr_yay_animated:

2 Likes

weesnaw

2 Likes

why is this the first lny mount without a name? also why is it dragonriding only? apparently thereā€™s no model for passengers either? Come on Blizzard.

I just looked up mineā€¦I am Earth Dogā€¦

Iā€™m apparently an earth snake. Not sure if I should be proud or offended.

Next theyre going to start doing combinations. Like fel stone wyrm or flaming tree drake, too soon for that last one?

Soā€¦are we to get this for free if we got a 6 month subscription plan already as mine hasnā€™t shown up yet if so. If Blizz is reading this can I get my dragon pleaseā€¦ or do I need to open a ticket?

Is this given to 12 mo or 6 mo? Because it says 6 mo on there and I have a 6 mo reoccurring and havenā€™t gotten mine.

Please add this to retail as well.

2 Likes

Wicker dragon would be sick

Also Iron Horsey here as well!

Itā€™s both.

If you donā€™t have it yet, keep this in mind:

2 Likes

I will admit that I was expecting this mount to look more like a wicker dragon, but the living wood appearance is good enough, I guess.

1 Like

The nice thing about the new broccoli dragon mount is if it gets sick, you can go to a druid instead of a veterinarian.

If anyone is counting, this is a water dragon here. Weā€™re the nice ones, for a dragon.

1 Like

yeah I saw that after I mentioned not having mine yetā€¦ only big time to stress and freak out would be in like two weeks if it doesnā€™t pop up for you by the 23rd. I wonder how huge it looks for a vulpera or taurenā€¦

It is huge! But didnā€™t look larger than the already huge while I was on my Tauren.

A Mount, not a pet.

Awesome looking mount. Just logged in and saw the icon blinking and was wondering what it was.

:smiley: :+1: