Fly Into Endless Adventures Astride the Auspicious Arborwyrm Mount

Maybe it’s taking them time to roll out…maybe?

Wish it were customizable like the War Within Algarian Stormrider dragonriding mount. A bit disappointed on that part.

Yup & not even customizable like the others. Kinda bummed there.

It’s for Lunar New Year. Is there a holiday that uses astrology?

Both.

I’m guessing it is designed for dynamic flight, but the only mounts capable of utilizing that in any capacity are the dragonriding mounts at the moment, so that’s what it got labeled as.

Seriously, give our excitable little dude some love, Blizzard.

Ok I looked at the article and it says this:

Players on an existing 6-Month recurring subscription with a future renewal date will receive these items at no additional charge, no later than January 23, 2024

2 Likes

Any pet in classic should be or have been available in retail it’s so weird to not be otherwise. Same with mounts.

That is now its official name.

1 Like

God this thing looks so much better than the Slitherdrake.

The adjustment to the shape and thickness of the lower jaw fixes the look of that style of drake SO MUCH.

If they fixed the Slitherdrake to have a proper jaw like this one I would actually use it.

2 Likes

If you read it, it states that both will receive the mount.

The amount of pets that will never have a little heart pop up above there head when summoning their larger mount varient because theyre locked to 2 seperate game modes disappoints me. Let everyone get the pet some how.

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong with this mount? I have a current 6 month recurring sub. cant find the mount anywhere. Do I have to wait until my sub renews again to get it? Thank you

The funny thing about this is that it clearly doesn’t have to be, judging by the players who unintentionally received it (and can use it) in Classic. Seems like they really goofed up on this one.

1 Like

Yeah, the cracks are showing all over the place in their store mount design philosophy currently. :sweat_smile: This whole situation is making them look inept.

1 Like

It will eventually show up. They send them out in waves to stagger the impact on the systems. Sometimes it will show up directly in your mount collection as an unopened gift box, other times it will show up on your launcher as a gift to claim.

1 Like

Too bad I couldn’t ‘accidentally’ get Cypress in my retail pet journal. Wish the bug had worked in the opposite direction. :dracthyr_cry_animated:

3 Likes

Can it light itself on fire? Night elves would like to know.

Not going to lie, don’t like spending money for long subscriptions when the reward is something this bad.

3 Likes

Looks awful.