Fly Hacking + LUA Unlockers = Vast amount of bots. Why doesn't Blizzard not fix this?

It would be kind of cool if the report system worked similar to league of legends. They pop up an alert when action has been taken against the offender. Because noone knows if blizzard is actually banning these accounts, but then people just make a new one and bot again. Unless of course, you’re seeing the same names over and over again.

I’ve been notified that my reports have lead to someone having action taken against their account in wow. Is that what you’re referring to in League?

Thats the problem. The devs “Solved” this issue by making gold worthless and putting in the token on top of just having MORE mats in the world. There is no incentive in the modern game overall to fly hack and farm gold. On the other hand Classic series is going to have gold be important to people through at least Wrath.

A smaller team working on Classic isnt really going to make sweeping engine change overall and certainly not during an expansion launch when mostly all hands would be on the Live game.

Maybe the next Time we go through this or if they do TBC they can fix the issues but at this point i dont think they are going to do much.

Yes, in league when they take action against whoever you have reported it shows an instant feedback report which says “Your recent report of a player was verified and a penalty was issued…”

Actard is a dumpster fire at this point. They don’t deserve our money honestly. It’s obvious they do not read the bot reports at all. Myself and a few others were reporting a bot for WEEKS with not a single answer from Blizzard. The only thing that eventually got their attention was me cancelling my sub (with the bot report in the reason field) AND THEN submitting a ticket for a refund of service (with the bot report in the reason field).

Get this, they actually banned the bot the day after I submitted this report… Amazing how efficient the system can be when you actually have a PERSON LOOKING AT THE REPORTS.

3 Likes

So will you be cancelling your sub or are you just going to constantly threaten to do it?

All 20 accounts of mine cancelled already 4 months ago and also talked half my guild to as well.

20 accounts? How do you even manage that financially?

30 Sep 20:04

1 Like

If he pre-paid all accounts, he could still play, while having em cancelled.

even so, if you’re cancelling your accounts to prove a point, wouldn’t playing them kinda…defeat the purpose? its like those people who say they’re quitting smoking only to smoke constantly because they bought 30 cartons beforehand.

why? he paid for it, and can not refund it (assuming what we discuss here is true). He will not get the money back but he atleast can get some value out of it.

Not sure id compare it to smoking; while wow is addicting it def. is nowhere near as bad for your health than cigs.

IMO 300/mo (if paid monthly) really isn’t that much for a hobby that you enjoy and spend a lot of time doing.

I run a few gaming businesses as well.

Look, I feel you OP. But think of it this way. What if they spent a few hundred thousand fixing their game? That might impact Bobby Kotick’s bonus. How’s he going to pay his rent? Feed his kids?

1 Like

yeah also how do you find the time to play 20 accs in a way that justifies the cost? i can see 3-5 but 20? i’m really curious as to what you do with them. As well as what you plan to do now that you’ve quit wow.

In a desperate cry for attention they used their multibox crew of mages priests to kill Horde in CH and Ogrimmar then posted it on the forums to gloat about how good at pvp they are and further assuage their ego.

Sure, they don’t control the content of blizzard games, but they answer to same shareholders who would refuse to spend money on anything that doesn’t directly impact the bottom line of the earnings report. Not the first company to be run into the ground chasing quarterly profits.

you obviously have zero constructed input on this matter, just a troll flapping his wings.

No response from Blizzard on LUA Unlockers and fly hacking still. Sad.

Yea I’ve cancelled my sub. I give up on this company.

1 Like