What is the best high population Alliance dominated PVP server?

Begin your PvP domination on the Faerlina server! You’ll be famous by killing a lot of the players on Alliance there! Plus you’ll help the Horde multiboxers! Just have to watch out for the sappers.

1 Like

Definitely thought about Faerlina but decided on Heartseeker most likely. Take a look why:

https://ironforge.pro/server/Heartseeker/

96% Alliance.

That means plenty of targets for me to kill!

if you pull this crap on grobbulus i will corpse camp you until you transfer all 20 of your bots

3 Likes

Like most things… I dont think you understand how this works

but ur on a pve server

Yes but look at the listing in the game. Heartseeker is medium populated while Faerlina is high! Plus you’ll be with other multiboxers if you run into many Alliance trying to camp you.

1 Like

It’s an RP server, stay away with your multiboxing cancer.

2 Likes

Yeah heartseeker is medium and faerlina is high. But both servers have an average of 4,000 alliance raiders over the last month. Heartseeker is less likely to have queues, and any player he encounters on heartseeker is likely to be alliance while on faerlina it’s a toss up.

1 Like

I don’t advise this on Heartseeker. There’s a lot of cross faction play, and unless you’re willing to abide by whitelisting, there will be heavy blacklisting and camping.

2 Likes

Ahh, a proper start: begging

There hasn’t been a queue on Faerlina for at least 2 or 3 months now maybe longer. I can’t even remember when the last time I saw one. But you want a high population to defeat many enemies :slight_smile:

1 Like

not on my gnome

I’ll kill all Alliance - no whitelist/blacklist needed.

That’s the fun part I see about this particular server. Regardless of multiboxing, the cards will be heavily stacked against my favor.

Maybe a bit of disruption to the Horde/Ally coop is needed :slight_smile:

20 accounts to pvp on heartseeker horde? I pvp on here solo and it’s honestly so dull, everyone just tries to run away or doesn’t fight back. Literally 99% dad gamer raid logger server.

If you need 20 accounts to kill 1 guy farming badges in silithus that’s kinda cringe

no

I bubble hearth.

2 Likes

Look no further than Herod. An Alliance dominated server with plenty of Horde to gank. You can’t go wrong here.

As someone who plays horde on Grob I don’t even want this crap on the server. It’s toxic behavior that’s bad for the server community. Stay on Heartseeker please.

1 Like

12x Shaman + 8x Hunters made on Heartseeker.

Alliance - I am coming for you!

no

go team up with Jerome on Faerlina and become an infamous world buff canceler

1 Like

He has quite the… involved stream, that’s for sure.

I found a new home with some like-minded Alliance tear generators. Whoot!