Flipping to Alliance

1 Like

Didn’t you post about people having toons cross faction? Should I post here on my geared horde rogue or warlock to provide you with another example? Jfc, dude, you gotta try for some consistency in your own position. You also gotta stop trying to stereotype the factions because things aren’t that simple. But I get the feeling that simple is something vital to you and that your brain can only handle so much. With that said, I’m done interacting with you because it is a waste of time. You shift positions, you have a rather juvenile general position and thought pattern, and you contradict yourself from post to post, and there is really no point in discussing anything with someone like that

2 Likes

And here’s my rogue.

But by all means, keep assuming the players on one faction are all one way, while the players on the other are another way. And that one faction responds positively to you. Lmao. Can you say delusional?

1 Like

I don’t know why, but I read this to the tune of I’m a Little Teapot.

Here is my handle, here is my spout…

5 Likes

Concern trolling. It’s not a new form of trolling. That’s all he does here. He probably thinks that’s all we do here.

It’s a waste of forum resources but it’s not like I own these forums or anything. Some moderators I’ve known in the past *wouldn’t have the same kind of patience.

What are you talking about?

That response pretty much sums up all of his posts.

2 Likes

I’m not going to answer that, and you know exactly why.

It sums it up that you don’t belong in this forum section. Game set.

1 Like

You’re nuts. And I am a literal psychologist.

Game, set, and match.

Freudian Psychologist: Things we consciously and sub-consciously gravitate toward are representations of childhood trauma or sublimated desires.

Literal Psychologist: IT’S JUST A CIGAR! IT ONLY MEANS I LIKE CIGARS! STOP HITTING ON ME!

2 Likes

Yeah I just finished teaching about Freud and the neo-Freudians in my personality class today. I hate that crap. On to the trait theorists. Praise be to the Jungian god archetype!

2 Likes

To be fair all of this can be said about our darling Irisse. Girl really isn’t particularly bright poor thing.

1 Like

That’s not very nice

Very true though:

Nomak CAN get away with saying that. That other junk, no, but in terms of accomplishments I am small, EXCEPT for the fact that he hasn’t scored 2,500 solo(as any class that can) in enemy cities despite that he has an impressive HK count and other PvP feats. I’m as filthy as it gets as a casual; that’s the irony. I did, as a filthy casual, what hardcores would not do.

But also, Hunter stealth is a relatively new thing(specifically the Camo glyph from Mists), and I demonstrated mastery of it for two, going on three, expansion cycles. Insults like “scrub hunter” come off as the outdated, antiquated pet kiter which has some semblance today. We don’t kite as well and pets don’t always scale as well in terms of damage performance. He probably remembers the days when he couldn’t catch up to a hunter in melee. That sure as Shinola isn’t like that now.

To make sure this is on topic, I rolled Dwarf, xraced him to DI, got the best gear I could, started hunting Horde during Brewfest and Hallow’s End, 8.1 came, “Woohoo! Welfare gear check!”, and the rest of my Alliance WPvP career is history. Now my goblin counterpart is recalled for “aggressor service”, got the best gear I could for him, and now I’m hunting and I’m even also taking “contracts” for any problem Alliance who needs to be humiliated.

Neat RP I guess

1 Like

Sort of. You can say I’m something of an mob enforcer. There’s a lot of jackholery going on with the Alliance today.

My head hurts from reading the last ten posts…I’ll be taking a trip on my favorite rocketship…

You don’t work for Blizzard do you ? Marketing department ?

If that was true, you would be seeing some form of advertisement for promoting incentive-laced H-to-A faction transfers.

Tagline: "The lazy, unmotivated, and donkeyish need powerful leaders and mentors to be their best. Help them to be just like you: the best. Faction-swap to Alliance and get free gold, an exclusive mount, pet, toy, and even an exclusive transmogrification outfit!

Up to three characters per account. Limited Time Only."