Flipping to Alliance

I am faction changing to alliance today.
For those of you that know me and want to world pvp with me hit me up on bnet DankFusion#1767 poke me with your mains name and let’s tear up some horde tonight!

9 Likes

Bye Felicia.

Take more of your horrible race with you.

5 Likes

Cya l8r cow butt

3 Likes

Traitor.

2 Likes

You should add me Irisse ;0

1 Like

Bye Felicia

1 Like

I’m here now!

4 Likes

Now that you’re Alliance, how do you feel about camping FPs and welfare epics? I’ve been told all of us feel the same about those things, so this is the ultimate test of your faction change.

4 Likes

Red is dead I don’t care about rewards.

8 Likes

Welcome to the winning team.

3 Likes

Thank you I’m enjoying it alot more so far.

2 Likes

I remembered doing this half a year before you, and it wasn’t a full year before I regretted it. But maybe the Alliance regrets it more that they lost the de jure world-first solo city attacker. Maybe.

But I wish you the best of luck. If you had any shred of dignity left, you wouldn’t bother, and eventually, you’ll learn what I’m talking about. You’re volunteering to bolster the spirits of the lazy, unmotivated, and the donkeyish. The good thing is that you’re a rogue and you can at least operate on your own, which chances are you’ll be operating on your own a lot unless your fellow Alliance want to deathball it.

Imagine being this salty because one person wants to join the other faction in a video game.

6 Likes

I mean I have a small group of friends I play with regardless of whatever faction I’m on we play together. So I dont really have that problem.

And honestly all the horde on my server at least are petitioning war mode like blizzard is going care about their feelings.

I’ve been an avid pvper since 2004 not planning in changing that anytime soon.

2 Likes

Oh please. Again with the “world first solo city attacker”? What do you want? A medal? No one cares.

7 Likes

It took every ounce of restraint I had not to make a similar comment.

1 Like

No one cares. Stop role playing as two separate people and git gud or stop whining.

1 Like

Sent my FR.

I’m ryanwraith

Cool I got it will chat l8r today

1 Like

Sounds like you regret it. Choosing not to care? That’s the easiest thing to do if not the only thing you can do, when you absolutely have not many distinguished PvPers left who can even begin to hand my butt to me out there in the field and our fledgling flagged friends paying the penalty for it.

Same thing I said to Kevarian. Asking me to stop RPing, gitting gud(as an Alliance mainer, that’s not going to happen), and stop whining is like me asking you and the rest of us to grow a backbone and go up against the Horde. After 13 years, it’s not a very reasonable request.

I can give you two counter-offers that we can agree on: join with me as a fellow Alliance aggressor or QQ. Whichever one you choose, don’t count on the Alliance getting good, stopping with the whining, or doing away with the proclivity to RP.