Flipping to Alliance

O well regardless of faction I’m still willing to duel him. I still dont know if hes trying to rp with me or whatever I’m not interested. I just like to pvp.

Also I stealth when I afk so I guess when you try hard to gank me afk you wont find me.

1 Like

I tried to explain it to him but a civil conversation outside of the game wasn’t cutting it. The only other way I can show him is if I could manage to successfully gank him in the cities, which I know because of sharding and other circumstances is laughably viable to begin with.

But no, I didn’t just “become Horde”. Having alts on the other side must be an unheard-of practice in your corner of the game.

And I told you more than once I don’t do duels. But that’s your problem: you don’t listen. Don’t worry: if I can manage it, I’ll communicate the concept to you. I have a mod that alerts me of stealthed enemies so I’m going to know when I’m close to you, so no problems there.

@Nomak Did I not tell you a couple of weeks ago to handle any problems with me? You had to come right back to it, like you think I’d forget as easily as you do. You couldn’t leave well enough alone.

What do you call a 1v1? I call it a duel even if it’s in open world pvp lol. I have that addon to Its called spy.
So fight me 1v1 in world pvp I guess?
All I see are a bunch of excuses.

2 Likes

I mean this with the utmost sincerity after seeing many of your posts…

I think you should speak with a mental health professional, and spend less time on the wow forums.

3 Likes

What is wants to do is gank when you are otherwise engaged … he is person who jumps in when you are 50 percent down on health and as blown your CD’s taking down an elite mob

I only do that to get revenge if that person got me first. That’s vendetta stuff, not my normal M.O…

@Nomak What? You post more than I do, like over 12x as much. You’re telling me to spend less time on the forums and speak to a mental health professional? I haven’t really been on the forums for about 5 days, casually lurking at most. That would pale in comparison to whatever you got going on.

Thank you for the concern trolling, but I’m fine. We made some weird sense of peace days ago and nothing has happened since until you came and insulted my mental health.

1 Like

Okay man. Thought I’d offer a stranger on the internet some RL advice based on my observations. You do you.

3 Likes

You didn’t like it when I swiped back deep and I knew it. That’s why I agreed to stop, after I’ve made some observations and determinations regarding your sensitivity. I really had a competing interest to actually stick to subject matter, as I’ve done so today and yesterday.

Now, to put this back on track: I had said my piece that not too unlike the OP, I wanted to throw my hat into the ring for Alliance WPvP. After an entire patch, I realized that it was a mistake: I wanted to hunt Horde, my fellow Allies wanted to collect welfare epics and a 30% bonus. That’s why my City Attacker achievement was relevantly significant; I was the one Alliance who was not motivated to do WPvP for a reward. Because now, you have the situation where Alliance won’t do any WPvP at all period, and my performance outlook would be bleak at best. I at least tried to give some positive reinforcement and encouragement to the OP while laying bare some inconvenient truths. Being a rogue is going to help A LOT, particularly SOLO OPS since he’s going to have to get used to it.

But that’s what your assuming about all of us. Regardless about which faction me and my friends are on we dont need any incentive to world pvp besides the sheer fun of it.

1 Like

You really are quite full of yourself, aren’t you? This statement is 100% false; there are many alliance (myself included) that have been WPvPing since vanilla without any need for rewards. That includes this xpac. I’ve had war mode on since the day it was added and have not considered turning it off

2 Likes

We should be friends :] add my btag!
Griefs!

1 Like

Are we talking RP or Normal servers? Let me gently remind you that I’m on the Normal side. It has been established publicly that the PvP experiences are different.

PLEEEEEEEASE stick to context.

If you only mean certain alliance, then you most certainly shouldn’t say “alliance.” And you’re wrong anyway in your assertion.

PLEEEEEEEASE use qualifiers if you’re going to be snarky so that you don’t have to change positions (which is what you just did)

1 Like

Well, excuse my Eonarian butt that nobody bothered to look at what server I hail from! They’ll look at my PvP cheevos or other metrics but they just conveniently choose not to see what server I’m in or what category it is/was as a Normal PvE.

Heh. That just made me more snarky. :slight_smile:

I’ve been on pvp servers since 2004. Not familer with pve because I hate to pve.

I am not responsible for others’ behavior. I couldn’t care less about your profile and achievements. I do, however, care about you spewing your narrow-minded, incorrect assessment of all Alliance players.

You’re wrong. Deal with it. And take a second to reflect on how pretty much everyone you’ve interacted with in this thread has responded negatively to you. Says something about you, doesn’t it?

1 Like

This thread was originally me informing the pvp community that I went alliance. Since I’m decently active on the forums.

I have no clue to what you are referring. Your posts are disjointed, delusional, and your writing is extremely erratic. For some reason you see yourself as having some sort of impact on the game, and its community. For the record, you have not. The idea that your horde hunter is going to punish the alliance masses for their unwillingness to engage in WPVP is laughable.

Your have no noteworthy game accomplishments, yet you continually refer to yourself as the premier world pvp’er. In reality, you’re a scrub hunter that has the most over-inflated sense of self that anyone has seen on this forum.

As I see it, there are 2 possibilities:

1. You’re a top tier troll, and myself and many others have taken the bait. If so, /applaud.

2. You really believe these things you post, in which case you need help (seriously). You are literally suffering from delusions of grandeur.

You have no significance to me, nor anyone else on these forums. You’re just some weird guy babbling over and over.

It isn’t, nor will it ever be.

4 Likes

Only the Alliance have given me most of the negative assessments here. I usually get POSITIVE remarks from the Horde. Says something about our faction, hmm?

@Nomak Then I guess this means I have free reign to keep insulting and cajoling the Alliance here, and ganking them ad infinitum in game. I’ll do this until I decide they sucked up enough of it, not you.

I think that Nomak is right you might have a mental disorder.
Hopefully there is someone out there that can help you.

1 Like