Flight Form

I don’t main druid, but I like to dabble from time to time.
Just logged into my druid since the change. Flying was extremely frustrating and felt so clunky. Druids definitely need a glyph or something to turn flightform back into normal flying

1 Like

Please revert this change or give the choice to have steady flight on flight form. Unbelievable…

1 Like

Keep giving feedback. The new flight system has growing pains. I’m hopeful they’ll fix it eventually.

1 Like

Wont matter.
They didnt listen to the Druids on beta (apparently)
why would they listen to Druids on retail?

Just get used to checking and / or if needed switching flight forms when you zone out of stuff.
or
Static for farming mats etc
Dynamic for traveling places

1 Like

I made a thread about this months ago and knew in advance that blizzard was going to drop the ball on this. They need to just add two different flight forms or something instead of having it be affected by your skyriding settings. Skyriding flight form sucks

2 Likes

Or just combine both flight modes into one.

When you press “Aerial Halt” you automatically start Steady Flight, once you press a Skyriding ability you transition into Skyriding.

This should work for every class, let both flight modes transition seamlessly between each other.

Why do we need two different flight modes when both should work together as one. Seems like it be a better system having it as one rather then two modes.

I hate running out of Surge Charges while questing or farming, and having to stop to switch around constantly.

2 Likes

Any way they can make the skyriding and static flight form mount specific?
Maybe having a single mount designated for express travel or something, leaving others for static flight?
I already keep 3 or 4 mounts on my action bars for different occasions, ground units for BG’s, a Sea Turtle for underwater, a Yak for the repair man, even a raft toy getting around over water.

2 Likes

I had no idea about the flight form being slower than mounted with steady flight! Please at leaste fix this blizz, this has to be a bug :frowning:

3 Likes

Add me to the long list of druid players that does not like this.
I like my dragonriding/skyriding mounts to be what they are and flight form to be flight form.
I get it, you can click a button and change it but, its dumb to make it a one for all and all for one.
The tech is certainly there for you to be able to set different flight forms separately.

3 Likes

Add me to the list of Druid mains that do not like this change - you’re taking away the uniqueness of flight form; something druids have had for YEARS.

Before the Skyriding change, druids could use both “at the same time” - dismount from a Skyriding mount and go right into regular flight form and hover in mid air.

Please give druids a method (glyph, another spell, etc.) to make flight form use regular flying regardless of which “flight mode” you have active.

4 Likes

It is nice to dismount on the fly with little fear except for maybe combat, but it can be construed as an indulgence and I can understand management wanting to streamline the mechanics of the game because there are so many glitches arising from this new expansion that I am willing to let this one go.

Even if we switch back to Steady Flight for Travel form (Flight), can we talk about how it’s slower than other mounts by over 200%? (At least, that’s what the tooltips say)

3 Likes

This was fixed now :slight_smile:

Still no response from Blizzard on the other requests/feedback though. :frowning:

1 Like