Flight change = issue in raid encounter

Forgetting about it is understandable, I have a RL friend that did the same thing and we both laughed over it. But the fact that you couldn’t use old school flight before and were restricted to dragon riding should have made it clear that you would need to be in the correct flight mode.

Now they could have made it just auto enable dragon riding for this fight and the trip to the next one or at the very least added a private warning to everyone who was in the wrong fly mode to switch when they first landed on the platform before the fight started.

1 Like

This is the new World of Warcraft.

Push, rush, get it on the shelves to make $. Will fix stuff later.

3 Likes

Sad state of affairs but you are correct.

The go go go mentality is even infesting the game design with the rushed release of pre patch and expansion.

It is mind boggling that the go go go mentality infests dungeon runs at low levels or even max.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

4 Likes

I knew from the creation of M+ that this would happen. I still remember crowd controls in dungeons and people saying hello to each other when we zoned in. I’ve hated every instanced content since the start of M+.

3 Likes

That’s been the industry MO for a long time now. Earn tons of bad will then apply a light fix and bask in the disproportionate good will you receive because people are stupid.

blizzard is NOT.

1 Like

I am okay with M+ but when it starts to spill over into other game modes that is when it starts to take away from the MMORPG feel and starts to feel more like a diablo action RPG clone.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

The irony being that actual m+ people greet eachother and use cc all the time because it’s a player made group not randomly formed by blizzard and if they don’t use cc people will die.

1 Like

Just happened to me in LFR, and it was even worse. Even after using the button to change flight styles I still couldn’t mount. I changed back and forth several times never was able to mount.

And on top of that after Tindral died and you have to dragonride to Fyrakk I STILL COULDN’T MOUNT. There were a few other people stuck with me on the platform too who couldn’t mount. We all missed the kill. I have a headache now from this sht.

2 Likes

That is sad to hear and hopefully it is resolved soon with a fix.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman: