Flex healer LF Mythic guild for TWW

Hello!
I’m Kai, a former mythic raider (and keystone enjoyer) I took a break for a large portion of Dragonflight and looking for a new guild to call home, I can flex most healers but most comfortable on Disc, Rdruid and MW monk!
Looking for pref late night teams and an older team as I am 24, nights are flexible.
Looking forward to finding new opportunities ^^

Hi, Kai. I’m the GM of <Murloc with a Glock>. We would be an awesome guild for you to join: we’re looking for a healer for our mythic roster, offer a fun and supportive community in and outside of raids (including m+!), and have strong leadership for consistent and enjoyable progression going into TWW!

Let me know what you think, I’d love to hear from you.

We raid Friday and Saturday from 8 to 10:30 pm CST.

You can reach me for any questions or to apply here:

Bnet: Astro#18157

Discord: mwgastro

And you can read our full posting here:

Hello,

How late is late? We raid Fri/Sat 7-10pm PST. We are currently 4/8, 5/9, 4/9 in awakened mythic and we are looking for more. If you are interested my battletag is vcronwen#1282.

Hi Kai!
Midnight Mutiny is on Sargeras. We are always looking for late night gamers!

Our raid times are
Tuesday/Wednesday - Mythic Team 6/9M Amirdrassil
Thursday - Heroic Team 9/9H Amirdrassil

10:30pm - 1:30am PST (1:30am - 4:30am EST)

We are a fun friendly bunch and would love to have you if it is a good fit.

Discord: fhatee or BTag: Fhatee#1821

Edit: We really need a outstanding healer to complete our roster!

Hi Kai,

We’re late night guild and recruiting players for TWW. If you’re free, add me in btag irizz#1719. I would love to talk to you.
Here’s info about us:
We’re in Area-52, Parasomnia, 5/8m AVOTI, 5/9m AATSC and 6/9m AATDH (7/9m in s3). We raid 3 days a week ( tues, wed and Thurs). Raid time is 8:30pm-11:30pm PST.
Thanks!

Please feel frere to check us out.

hello! Im from Magical on A52. we are currently looking for healers for the TWW. we raid wed/thurs from 10pm-1amest . our goal is to get as far into mythic each tier as we can with the ultimate goal of getting CE. would love to chat and see if we share similar goals!
dicord:marloe
bnet:marloe#1118

Help there! We are Plagued on Tich. We are building a mythic team and recruiting across the board for all specs and classes. We are experience from Vanilla to current across all content. We are raiding later in the night and all older adults with responsibilities. If you’d like to know more hmu.

Discord: Dakgu

Ex Inferno is a large mega guild located on Area-52 (US). We currently have 7 retail raid teams and 1 raid team on classic. Teams run at various times throughout the week, information is below.

In addition, we have 2 dedicated M+ nights (Mon/Fri) from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. No one is going to brick your keys! We run all levels of keys from beginner to advanced keys and people pushing 3k io. If you’re looking for a reliable group to run keys with, we are it!

Join our discord to chat and learn more discord dot gg/exinferno or add elkewtf on Discord

Guild & Server: Team Orange , Area 52 - Mythic
Raid Times/Days: Wed/Thurs 8:30PM-11PM EST
Current Progression: 9/9H Amirdrassil, 9/9 HAberrus, 7/8H Vault
Requirements:: Prior mythic experience is necessary
Needs: Enh Shaman, Shadow Priest, Mage, Aug, Hunter.

Guild & Server: Team Blue, Area 52 - Mythic
Raid Times/Days: Wed/Thurs 8:30PM-11PM EST
Current Progression: 9/9H Amirdrassil, 3/9M Aberrus, 2/8M Vault
Requirements:: Prior mythic experience is necessary
Needs: Enh Shaman, Shadow Priest, Mage, Aug, Warrior, DK

Guild & Server: Team Red ,- Heroic/Some Mythic
Raid Times/Days: Tue/Thurs 8:00PM-10:30PM EST
Current Progression: 9/9H 1/9M Amirdrassil
Needs: Melee: Rogue, Monk, Warrior, Druid, Paladin Ranged: Mage, Druid, Priest, Warlock, Shaman

Guild & Server: Team Pink ,Area 52 - Heroic/Mythic Progression
Raid Times/Days: Sun/Thurs 8:00PM-10:00PM EST
Current Progression: 3/9M Awakened Amirdrassil, 9/9H Awakened Aberrus, 2/8M Awakened Vault
Requirements:: 515ilvl (520 preferred) AOTC S3 Highly Desireable
Needs: Melee: Shaman Ranged: Priest, Shaman Heals: Monk/Paladin with DPS o/s

Guild & Server: Team Peach ,Area 52 - Mythic Progression
Raid Times/Days: Sat/Sun 12:00-3:00PM EST
Current Progression: 5/9M Awakened Amirdrassil, 8/9H Awakened Aberrus, 8/8H Awakened Vault
Needs: Ranged: Mage, Shaman Heals: Any heals

Guild & Server: Team Black ,Area 52 - AOTC
Raid Times/Days: Sun 7:30-10pm EST
Current Progression: 9/9H Awakened Amirdrassil, 8/9H Awakened Aberrus, 7/8H Awakened Vault
Requirements:: 500 min ilvl, 3 vault options 11+, rclootcouncil
Needs: Healers Any healer DPS any

< Boyfriends > on Tichondrius is looking for players who would like to complete a majority of Mythic raid content with us on a short, efficient raid schedule, giving us time to engage with the game outside of raid.

Backed by leadership with Cutting Edge/Hall of Fame experience since Season 1 of BFA, we provide a long term, reliable raid team that will push the limits of what a 1day mythic raid schedule is capable of achieving, while having fun and fostering a social community that engages with the game outside of raid. Whether you like running mythic+, reviewing logs to master your class, or just socializing in discord and playing other games with your free time, there are countless ways to promote engagement outside of raid.

Raid Schedule
Wednesday 8pm- 11pm PST

Bi-Monthly Giveaway Events
Outside of raid we are always finding ways to have fun and get together whether its through activities like Mythic+, other games, movie nights, and our very popular Bi-Monthly Giveaway Events.

Contact Info
Interested in raiding with us? Contact us on discord with your desired class/spec/role @moarcookiez

Hi there Puppygirl!

My guild would LOVE a flex healer. We’re a mid-core “serious but casual” guild with the aim of creating a relaxed bot progressive raiding environment. Here’s the guild and I’s info. Hope to hear back!

GM Contact Info: Bnet Breeet#11114 // Discord Breeat or Enzoul#4167

TLDR; If you’re looking for a relaxed atmosphere that still steamrolls mythic bosses and pushes keys, then welcome home, we’re glad you’re here Introduction Welcome to Dead Heart! My name is Breeat (Frank IRL) and I have been playing this game since Vanilla. I’m married now and done with school so I have a lot of free time. So I decided to create a pleasant and pressure free community that kills mythic raid bosses and pushes keys. My immediate goal is to recruit aggressively so that we have enough players to start raiding once War Within season 1 starts. My long term goal is to have a roster of 30 or so raiders so that we can progress mythic and farm heroic / dungeon keys together. I’m also going to be keeping tabs on anyone with interest in becoming an officer to help me keep this ship sailing.An ideal raider will have previous raiding experience, an understanding of their class/spec, and prepare for raid nights in and out of game. They will also put in reasonable time to improve their performance outside of raid. During the raid, we will respect everyone’s time by showing up 5 to 10 mins prior to the raid so that we can start clearing trash on time. If you’re interested in becoming an officer please DM me. An ideal officer is someone who is a great raider and leader, approachable, transparent, and exemplifies what it means to be a member of Dead Heart.

Guild Philosophy

1. Build a community of competent, like minded individuals that meet together a couple times a week to have fun killing raid bosses and push keys.
  2. Maintain a comfortable mid-core “serious but casual” environment where stress is minimal and no one feels pressured.
  3. Provide guild members with tools and resources that helps facilitate success in and out of the game.
  4. Improve on past mistakes and always strive to push past our limits.

Hope your having a good day Puppygirl! BIF is a mythic prog guild that sounds like a good fit for you.

We are currently accepting everyone.

My discord is benfield and here is a link to our guild post.

Thanks and hope you right the fight guild!

About the Guild
TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We have a lot of long standing core members so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

Recruitment
Raiding 4 hrs a week, we are looking for top performing raiders who are efficient with their time, learn quickly and most importantly fit with our guild culture.

Raiding Schedule (Server Time: CST)
Wed: 21:00 - 23:00
Thu: 21:00 - 23:00

Contacts and Application
If you’re interested, please put in your application here: forms.gle/e3hiNtZQKv9eHw9CA

Officer - Spurlock Discord _Spurlock
Officer - Aelnaina Discord Novuris
Officer - Ghosty Discord GhostyD4