Fleshcraft was overtuned

I agree that fleshcraft needed a buff after 9.0 but I think it was massively overtuned. Watched a bit of AWC and it seems most teams are stacking necrolord because of fleshcraft. Trill was basically unkillable on a windwalker monk because of the shield. It should not be this strong.

1 Like

Neither should condemn, convoke, mind games, feign death Lego, earth ele Lego.
If other garbage can be that strong then
I’m good with how fleshcraft is.

10 Likes

Condem is still strong but not nearly as good as the kyrian spear 8sec lego. and they buffed execute outside of condem +10% so condem has falling off alot because of those changes. I would go kyrian but to lazy to redo all the covenant BS. The CD on Mind Games is a bit much… seems like priests are just able to spam it now.

Honestly it’s not even the fact that the shield is this strong, it’s also the way it can be used. For instance, as a Ret if I went Necro (which I almost did PURELY for this reason), and I was getting low on HP - I could literally just cast Flash of Light without any fear of being kicked or dying simply because if I actually was to be kicked I could just cast Fleshcraft and it’s the same way the other way around. This alone is insane enough - on top of it, the shield is disgustingly strong and you gain an immunity to all CC while casting it and then 3 seconds after.

I feel like that’s a bit much…

EDIT: But like Sadistic said, there are a lot of things that are very strong - you can go one of two ways: make everything as strong as everything else or learn to nerf things properly. Idk if Blizzard can learn to do either tbh lol

3 Likes

Sludged my way to 1800 yesterday and nearly every team was running double fleshcraft. It was rough…

1 Like

Fleshcraft is a strong counter to the current Shackle meta we’re in.

3 Likes

Tried necro survival for the sake of something new and the fact I hate door of shadows. It’s a nice change and fun death chakrams isn’t bad either especially if you can hit 1 person with it.

2 Likes

If you get kicked on flesh craft do you not get kicked on holy too and vice versa?

You get kicked on “Shadow”

Ya, 45 second cool down and casted, but I guess priests just spam it now.

I wonder what gets spammed more during a game mind games or condemn ability.

Let me know when you can interrupt and dispel condemn.

Melee player brains :rofl:

3 Likes

Try death chakrams leggo for games that you feel like you can get away without playing craven, it melts w the right setup

2 Likes

Fleshcraft is fine. I have not lost a single game due to this ability thus far.

This is not the reason they are going necrolord.

If it was, then literally every spec in the game would be necrolord.

You obviously haven’t played any either. Post on your main…Show us that incredible cr and game experience you have. I’m guessing you won’t because both are super low.

You first since that apparently matters

Lol does it? I’ve gotta redo my craven lego then I may get on that cause it might be fun.

P sure fleshcraft is fine. Legit every covenant ability has niche uses and value.

Most already know I can’t post on that account atm.
Numb, a priest is my main and most already know that

Half the specs in the game are overtuned then you got the meh specs Affliction, Arcane, Demo, Destro, Fury, Frost Mage, MM, MW, and Unholy.

If your spec doesn’t do 20k+ damage in 2 seconds, it doesn’t have a place in arena.

Can’t take you serious when you list destro, frost mage.

Current Necrolord warrior is the most fun ive has since i started war back in legion.

pls dont nerf :frowning:

1 Like