Fleshcraft was overtuned

You can’t lose if you don’t play insert smarth thinking gif

yeah the explosive shot from it can crit for 10k and my gear rn is pretty trash.

Sucks the legendary was nerfed before it even came out but it’s still fun and ppl don’t expect it

1 Like

Also Execute dam was buffed in 9.1 and Condemn wasn’t, it’s just not worth going Condemn now for the 100-80% executes that do less damage than normal Executes that are currently critting for over 30k on a Necro War or 24k on a Kyrian that also has 8s tether.

Not sure what this is supposed to mean?

I play my characters quite regularly. My favorite being a MW monk because of the class fantasy they have!

It means you don’t play the game.

1 Like

Well that is false information. I play on a regular basis.

No you don’t. Quit lying. If you did then you would know everything you say is nothing more than B S.

1 Like

So when condemn is already too strong, what about kyrian spear, which got buffed with 9.1?

Is there a reason you go onto every forum post I go on and say the same things to me? Someone must really enjoy me :slight_smile:

No, just saying what needs to be said. You’re clueless.

1 Like

If you say so. :wink:

shut up

10 char

About what? Me giving a factual statement?

Broke character lmao bloomsday would never

6 Likes

I assume he is just messing with me for fun! I know he doesn’t mean half the stuff he says. I do enjoy his responses on every post though!

Necro is so prevalent in the AWC simply because damage is so high right now, and theres so much CC(specifically instant CC’s) in the game on top of that, and so many MS effects that teams rather play safe and mitigate being able to get dropped in a second flat to certain classes. People have to realize that in the AWC they play differently compared to how everyone else plays, or even how they play when theyre just queueing on the ladder. Most teams play more on the defensive/safe side, and playing necro kind of goes hand in hand with that style of play. Plus if you can just trade using fleshcraft while the other team is setting up instead of your healer trinketing or using a major defensive, its REALLY beneficial when it comes to trading CDs. Some classes who are more tanky dont necessarily need it, but theres plenty that could definitely use it in this meta at the same time, plus a big absorb shield has huge value in this meta where there is tons of MS effects and shackle trinkets because its unaffected by those things and unaffected by dampening too.

So you missed out on the terminator in mop, shield hero in early wod, or charging out of roots with no dr stun procs as prot?

Edit: that last one is wrath, I wonder if it will be there

1 Like

It should exist for enhance shamans only

Dispels are…

I detest fleshcraft as much as I detest multi-school casting in the sense that it presents the illusion of choice in that whichever you kick the outcome is bad. You kick one, but you really bite the bullet either way.

Had we two kicks (like if you land a kick you get a free one within the next X seconds), things would be a different story. That way it would force whoever is casting to Juke/fake the kick first.