Flask prices

That’s not a month old, Stalagg didn’t have that many Alliance a month ago. You don’t even realize what the data you’re linking represents. You may as well have posted nothing.

https://gamerjournalist.com/wow-classic-server-populations-2020/

This is where you got your outdated raiding numbers.

2 months and 12 days isn’t “about a month.”

I’m relatively certain current server caps are right around 5k. Go over that, concurrently, get queue. I haven’t gotten a concurrent census above 5k, using both horde and Alliance accounts simultaneously, since layering removal/bgs.

I’ve gotten many very very close to 5k on the more full servers.

Given that someone who worked on Vanilla has said that the old Vanilla hardware basically broke at around 3.1k, most vanilla servers were probably in the mid 2k range, making the current large servers about 2x the size of Vanilla ones.

However, the Classic servers stay filled longer and more often than Vanilla servers ever did, and have a much higher concentration of end game players packing out zones like locusts, making it feel like the game is swarmed.

it’s going to be far more accurate than your random guess.

server caps are not at 5k and never have been.

They are about 5k, you can actually do some research by utilizing the census addon if you cared about facts.

I’m not saying 5k prevents you from making new accounts. I’m saying that you cant have more than around 5k online at one time, or else the queue starts up. Aka Incendius.

1 Like

i know what you were saying and the server cap for active online players has never been 5k at any point during classic.

Yeah, I waited in queue one night to scan Incendius and once I got on and finished the scan the amount of Horde online was at 2,217. The Alliance are slightly higher pop on Incendius so the maximum concurrent player cap on Classic servers are 4.5-5k.

You’re wrong because you don’t even realize what the numbers you linked represent. You linked 2.5 month old data as evidence.

you haven’t linked anything as evidence.

1 Like

What do you want me to link evidence of? 5k player capped servers?

https://i.imgur.com/JEBeNb1.png

Tell me what the numbers you linked represent, simple question really.

thats nothing…thats just a scan you did on a random server at a random time…not evidence of any kind.

Tell me what the numbers you linked represent.

the amount of active players on each realm

Thank you for showing everyone here that you don’t know what you’re talking about and you don’t even know what the numbers you linked mean.

That’s exactly what those mean. if you go look it says “active players”.

What you linked was from an article taking a snippet from:

https://ironforge.pro/servers/

Which is a website that tallies the number of unique characters detected on warcraftlogs.

Your numbers are characters, not players, raiding and being detected by warcraftlogs.

Did you think that it was a concurrent player count? ROFL!

I don’t know your source, so I can’t say for sure but “active players” in regards to any kind of census/population data tends to refer to characters spotted multiple times over a time period, meaning people who play consistently.

This is NOT the same as concurrent user data. This doesnt mean these people are online at the same time. It just means, there are X number of people who play on this realm pretty consistently throughout whatever they set their time period as.

no you are right those numbers don’t mean all those people are online at once.

Then why are you posting numbers around 10k and saying “look! Classic servers have 2-5x the number of players that Vanilla did!”