#fixshamans

oi you might like farming us in pvp but its time you help us out for once

1 Like

#no :-1:t2:

shame on you! shakesfist

You get farmed because you have no gear.

If only there was pvp gear and vendors…

Ele is fine

Good standup routine m8

No I’m serious. Ele is really good rn

4 Likes

that is a bit of a stretch

6 Likes

Not as good as mage or lock but it’s def p solid and good in this meta. I think if they buffed ele it would be extremely lame, but it doesn’t need to be nerfed

So comparing the density of the big bang vs a taco bell shart are we

2 Likes

not really, ele is completely fine/good rn. its not op like mage/destro is what i was saying but its not bad like its melee spec counterpart

1 Like

Ele is not bad by any means.

5 Likes

Ele is good, just overshadowed by some other classes who are overall much better. Def able to find success as ele with gear (gushing).

1 Like

Don’t think anyone said Ele is bad at any point, just loose usage of really good

Semantics but the gap between the meta specs in 3s and a tier below is pretty dank

you are comparing to outliers, which is never a good comparison. Something being super strong doesn’t automatically diminish someone else’s strength.

4 Likes

idk op seemed to suggest otherwise.

In a vacuum sure.

In a competitive environment it absolutely does, wouldn’t even pick the word outlier when you see them so often. It becomes the status quo.

Just happy people are worse at rogue/mage/lock/etc than I am at the toons I play somehow

1 Like

Shaman have been weak links for years. I’m all for giving them a buff… Also, I’d love to actually play competitively as one of my favorite class/specs in the game; Enhancement Shaman.

2 Likes

Is Ele actually good atm though or does ele just make good use of all the absurd borrowed power we have?

I don’t know the answer to that question, but I feel it’s an important distinction.