#fixshamans

Not really since everyone has the borrowed power, it’s a dumb point.

It’s like saying I can’t win because he has gun, while holding a gun of your own

1 Like

Not all classes make use of things equally.

You both might have guns, but if yours is a water gun and he’s got an AK47, I think you’ll find the end result is certainly not to your favour. :slight_smile:

Ain’t nobody running around with a water gun.

And an ak47 is a pretty ineffectual gun btw

Ele is pretty good, A lot of the time I see rank 1 arms playing thundercleave alot at 2.7k+

It’s just that like every other spec, Destro, rmx, and firemage just destroy about everything out of the water.

AK’s are not ineffectual lol.

Accuracy, well effective range drops off at about 400-500 yards.
7.62x39 is a very power round, put a pretty big hole in someone.
Arguably the most reliable rifle ever created, the amount of stuff that you can put it through and have it still function is ridiculous.

Thats fine and all but have to be able to hit them.

You have this confused with an M16, AK is more like 300.

1 Like

Not every target is gonna be at the range where accuracy starts to drop off lmao. Not that tough to get 1-1 1/2 inch groups at 100, even 200 yards. And yeah you’re right, AK is about 350-380ish yards. Was off the top of my head. Either way, there’s no reason why an AK is an ineffectual rifle. Using the well it’s effective range hur dur, isn’t a convincing argument as to why it isn’t.

You are the one who brought about range, I merely corrected you.
The thing that made it reliable was the engineering of it able to take a beating and keep on ticking.
The barrel had an issue with warping after continuous long term fire though and it’s burst accuracy for grouping was actually fairly bad honestly.

Overall what made it reliable was it’s simple upkeep, not anything to do with it’s fighting capacity.