Fixing Human kingdoms

My Guess being Trappers in Northrend would be a mix of Slavic Rus and Nordic Colony that was trying to make a Kingdom but didn’t last long due to the Scourge.

I wonder if Blizzard might touch on the Trappers again even after the Worgen Curse happened during Grizzly Hills Wrath.

3 Likes

I like that a lot. Especially as a culture for them at the height of their power. Learning of that as part of the Alliance questline in Eastern Northrend would have been a good side plot i think. It would be cool to see that touched on again. I remember there being some Woodsman guys at places like Amberpine Lodge who were allied to the Alliance. The ones who WEREN’T Worgen. It didn’t occur to me at the time, but those woodsmen guys like Woodsman Drake may have been survivors of the old Lordaeron Colony there. A good questline there could have been touching on that, learning of some of their ways of life and culture. But even a flashback to what it was like for the society there when the plague first came.

2 Likes

I completely agree actually. Would love to see them touch base on human Kingdoms again, bring more stuff back to life.

1 Like