FIXED - Strife R2 postponed

Bruh that sh1t cannot be that difficult. They use the same logic to determine the gear you get from the chest then write something that looks at when you opened the chest.

Also, they could literally mail anyone with >1000 CR + cap before reset a R2 essence and if you already have it you just throw it out.

It’s pretty simple

Just mailing em sounds good to me! I just hope my chars both have R2 when I login today. Hoping I don’t have to make yet another ticket myself.

Already can’t buy my R3 lucid on my hunter because it’s glitched and won’t flag the achievement even though he also has the required 6k XP like my Ret (R.I.P. extra Vers from procs).

I had to put in a ticket for R2 essence.

Only have to wait 14 hours for them to fix it. Yaaaaay Blizz…

Alright guys let’s not make too many jokes it’s not cool to pick on the small indie company it’s not like this game has been around for a long time these guys are still new to this so we should expect bugs

It is kinda funny though that this stuff only happens to the pvp crowd. You never see the m+ or raiders experience issues like this.

It took them a full week to realize their conq gear schedule on the 8.2 article was not updated from season 2.

1 Like

That’s true. I mean just for perspective how can a team of two developers working out of a garage in Anaheim guarantee that everything will be perfect at launch right?

1 Like

just put it in the undead essence vendor if you have 1k+ rating in this season

Literally anything. Send a half naked woman to my door with a promo code to enter on bnet. Idc just give me the damn essence.

2 Likes

so if i didnt hit 1k rating last week. do i have to wait another week to get r2?

or will i get r2 when i hit 1k

I believe you have to get it from the weekly chest while having reached 1k rating during the prior week.

Now how do we get rank 3? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I believe you get these fragment type things from each weekly chest and you have to combine them to create the item that unlocks R3. How many you get per week or if it scales with rating is something I’m not sure of.

didnt read the rest but incase someone didnt tell you

if you get r4 you skip r123
so if you get 2400cr you get conflict r4 which includes r3 which bypasses people who wont get 2400 having to cap like 15 times to get r3

I don’t believe unlocking R4 (just reaching 2.4) gives you R3 of this essence (if that’s what you were saying). Could be wrong.

out of curiosity why though
because r4 is cosmetic?

all other r2s skip r1

I think it’s one of those time-gated cases where they want you to ‘earn R3’. So, in theory, you could have R4 unlocked (you hit 2400 this week for example) but you’re not able to use it yet because you have not unlocked R3.

I think this one is working like the Focusing Iris one where you have to grind M+ and if you do high enough keys you will unlock R3 by like week 3/4 of the season (by collecting the items from your weekly chest then combining).

i think it’s 3 weeks for +10s
2 weeks for +15s

but i’m only assuming because if your first key was a 7 last week you skipped r1 iris and got r2

it appears you might be right though, nobody 2400 cr has epic conflict equipped
or conflict at all so im not sure

Ya looks like they made it so you can leapfrog to R2 but then have to grind out R3

In BFA, never be the first to do new content, because it’s probably bugged in some way and needs hotfixes.

Thank you for testing it for the rest of us though. I’m sure EU players will be grateful too (if they ever know what happened).

:slight_smile:

It really be like that sometimes :slightly_frowning_face: