I guess opening my boxes exactly at 8am was a bad thing :<

DON’T OPEN YOUR LOOT BOXES.

DON’T PLAY THE GAME.

DON’T SUBSCRIBE!

Nice advice blizz GG

4 Likes

“We fukced up don’t open your boxes lmao maybe we’ll fix it nerds”

3 Likes

It’s like Christmas all over again. You have to wait til everyone else opens their present before its your turn and Aunt Sheila drew your name and shes notorious for knitting sweaters for people but shes rich and there’s potential to get something really good.

Most likely its a knitted sweater of a sports team that she guessed was your favorite.

2 Likes

Hey now, I like my Punxsutawney Grizzlywhale’s sweater! She made it with love and… indifference?

1 Like

“Well the dollar store had a good sell on golden yarn. I thought you may be a vols fan but we live closer to Nashville so I made you a vanderbilt one instead.”

“Aunt sheila why don’t you just buy the dollar store and order whatever color yarn you want?”

2 Likes

r2 not dropping is a bug allegedly they will fix

I foresee a fix sometime around 7/23/19

5 Likes

hahaha so true

“We fixed it moving forward for next week”

Watch them prove you right

I swear I’m going to be punished for opening my box this week like someone actually wanting to play this game HAHA BLIZZARD YOU GOT ME!!!

3 Likes

Your first mistake was wanting to play :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I lost any expectations when I saw their small list of tuning.

If you open your chest now you are good, if you already opened it before this hotfix put in a ticket.

Kappa

I just got rank 2 on my mage that played like 9 wins this morning to cap in a hurry? 1300 cr? but my 1900 priest gets r1?

Put in a ticket, just a glitch.

yeah this can’t slide. I want a refund and my r1 essence back.

Are you kidding bro I have to put in a ticket for something that never should have been broken? They can’t just write something that mails anyone who had 1k CR and opened a chest R2?

What a sh1tcan company they’ve become.

2 Likes

LMAO. So if I opened my box like 1 minute later on my priest i’d have r2 then?

I assume so :joy:

Also Orphan, I don’t know enough about writing scripts to confirm if that would be an easy fix. I guess it depends on what information is available to the server regarding CR etc at the time of distribution of chests. My assumption would be that a script would be easier then individually responding to tickets, but it never hurts to get the ball rolling :disappointed_relieved: