FIXED: Mysterious Greenery questgiver missing (Sopranian Understanding quest chain)

same issue here

Same issue for me as well

Bugged for me too!!! After 12 days of research and it’s not even available. :angry:

1 Like

Also bugged.

Same on Boulderfist with it being bugged out. Was hopping to see blue post in here about them seeing this issue going and working towards resolving it. But sadly no luck their I guess.

2 Likes

Same. Bump it, louder!

Same and bump. Pls fix.

Same for me Mysterious Greenery shows on map but no quest giver at location marked

Want to confirm I have everything unlocked on Cyphers, I have completed all of the Pilgrim’s grace questlines as well. This quest is not appearing in game for me nor is the NPC.

I guess everyone got the weekend off, or this bug is hard to address/fix.

1 Like

yes, same!! please fix!

Same here.

1 Like

same for me as well. maybe they will fix tuesday?

I am having the same problem quest is on the map but no npc to get the quest from :frowning:

Same. Blizzard please fix! It’s not even in the known issues. but this quest giver has been missing since PTR.

On Stormrage and currently having this issue too.

This is still a problem and it’s a pretty massive one considering a treasure + achievement are gated behind this questline.

its such a shame how low blizz has fallen there is a quest in ardenweald called that darn fox its been bugged since beta and its still broken im sure this quest will never get fixed either cause they dont care anymore or just dont know how to code a quest properly

Not showing for me either.

That quest isn’t bugged anymore, just people had no clue how to actually do it (you don’t actually ever catch Renny).