Fix your lag already

My buddy in Mexico runs 400 average, I don’t know how he plays… I’d cry!

The servers can’t handle the new systems in BFA its fairly obvious.

1 Like

I suppose if they dont understand the difference between server side and client side…

Whats happening now is definitely server side. Way to many people seeing the exact same issue. All of it happening directly after a patch.

Its been a problem for a long time, just more people are seeing it now.

Unless it occurs only in specific areas I don’t see how it can be server-side since I haven’t experienced it once on any of my characters. You would think that a server-side problem would affect everyone.

If more people, but not everyone, are having isssues now, as one poster said, then I’d try to see if there is any comonality between those that are having issues.

You’re also on a low pop server.

bump - server lag is out of control

1 Like

It’s the server side, or maybe the internet service that blizzard uses? Anyway, it’s not just you, faction assault zones are the worst and barely playable. It’s one of the best features of BFA and look, we can’t play it. My latency is showing 49 for both, NO add-ons at all.

before 8.1 it might be your computer or your isp.

1 Like

And now its a known issue after 8.1.

1 Like

I have a beast laptop, good connection and I get it a lot too.

Yeah, the lag got way worse after 8.1 hit.

And there it is lady’s and gentlemen, the player to blame your toaster for the issue because THEY don’t have a problem.

1 Like

and people are stating it’s the servers which yes, it could be Blizzards ISP instead but either which way is Blizzard-side and nothing to do with the players components. I’ve tested it with 2 different ISPS, still getting the issue only in WoW while the ‘world’ and ‘home’ latency often don’t change. It’s especially prevalent at peak times suggesting there’s a huge problem going on with loads, likely to do with how bad sharding is to a solution because in an MMO sharding = empty zones.

2 Likes

Wow this tool is new!

:roll_eyes:

Yeah, I have definitely been dealing with some major lag spikes the last couple of days. Sucks.

According to freecouch it isn’t a problem because reasons.

2 Likes

You think you want the servers fixed, but you really don’t

5 Likes

What’s your MS, on average? Mines usually under 20, as a result of gigabit internet.

This has absolutely nothing to do with my connection to the server, and everything to do with the servers connection and it’s own problems. You can stop trying to blame peoples ISPS and Computers, because I have top end in both.

1 Like

Wtf the issue is blizzard servers stop wasting these good people’s time

If you consider me asking questions and telling you to stop blaming peoples ISPS and Computers to be rude, I’m really not sure what to tell you.

You edited your post, I quoted the original post before the edits. It’s really that simple that you didn’t have that info in the post when I first quoted it, your mistake not mine.