Fix your game plz

Still getting brutal load screens into boralus arena

An SSD is like 50 bucks.

4 Likes

English classes were free in school

1 Like

Actually because he isn’t spelling out “Solid State Drive” using “An” is acceptable in this situation. If he spelled it out, then the sentence, “A Solid State Drive is like 50 bucks.” would be correct. In conclusion, “An SSD is like 50 bucks.” is correct.

23 Likes

That is the correct phrasing, thank you though for taking an interest in my education.

Mmm I don’t believe it

hotdogbob are u austrailian

Personal beliefs are irrelevant against the reality.

https://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&client=ms-android-rogers-ca-revc&source=android-browser&q=when+to+use+an

Then believe google.

S makes a vowel sound when said on it’s own or as part of an acronym.

Not if you have a lisp

That reminds me. I think to get me one of them SSDs. :sunglasses: :+1:

No S does make a vowel sound by itself. S pronounced like “Es”

Don’t waste your breath. The toddler is always here posting dumb stuff in Arena Forums.

The Boralus arena is kind of an issue, the brutal load screen time is usually fine for most people, but there’s also a lot of issues I’ve heard of with crashing during the loading screen. In S2 at least when I was playing heavily I saw more than a handful of enemy crashes on that arena when loading in.

1 Like

How don’t ppl have ssd’s
The only excuse is the 2% of people gumby enough to play on Macs

2 Likes

Imagine being elitist because your parents bought you an ssd

Imagine thinking it’s better to cry on an online forum rather than save up your pocket money to fix it lol

1 Like

I mean you can buy ssds these days on the cheap.

What a weird post

500gb SSD for your OS + WoW is like $50-60 depending if you want a reliable name brand with good cloning software to make it extra easy.

That’s like 2 weeks of just not buying a coffee worth of saving if you’re a bit hard up for cash. Even if you’re worse off than that and have to just put $5-10 a paycheck away it’s well worth it as just about every game is developed with SSDs in mind coming forward, even for consoles next gen.

1 Like