Fix your game plz

Hell 500g can hold way more than just wow.

Well yea, but given the price I think it’s always good to have space for another decent size game with some leeway for music/media/discord/AV. I roll my eyes whenever I help friends with their PCs and I see they bought a 250gb SSD and the things red-lined with like 4gb left of space.

1 Like

I mean really 250g is fine os maybe a game or 2, with like a 1tb hard for everything else.

Also a really good idea.

I used the m.2 250g for my os. Then a reg ssd 1tb for everything else. I found that worked well for me. Cause I notice when not having the ssd

if you dont have 30$ you’re worried about the wrong dailies bro

Ryzen 9, 32 gigs ram, 2080 gpu doesn’t fix any of the lag you get facing people from OCE realms.

It’s been that way for year’s.

Doubt they fix any lag issues anytime soon.

They can’t even balance their game. How can you expect them to fix anything really lol.

2 Likes

That’s very unforch but this is about boralus load screen

And this goes to show you dont know how the internet works.

1 Like

I was just saying no matter how good your computer is it doesn’t matter if they don’t fix things on their end.

Someone said go buy an ssd.

Again this shows you dont know how the internet works.

The issue you are talking about is lack of overall technology, not because of some fault of blizzard.

The reason why lag is such a huge issue with OCE players with NA servers, is because the OCE servers are in Australia.

Meaning their information going from client to server is relatively quicker due to being closer, but when the information is having to travel first from client to server then over to a NA server then to your client, it just takes longer to transmit.

Especially as long distance that is

1 Like

Alrighty dude. I guess you just wanna argue no matter what.

I’ll leave you to continue trolling the forums.

Gl

How am I trolling?
You talked about the lag with OCE as a NA player, you clearly don’t know how transmitting data works as this
specific issue is not “blizzard needs to fix things”, but the overall transmitting data technology needs to get better.

Imagine not having a job and not being able to afford $50 for an SSD or M.2

As if they cant just tone down some of the bs RP at the beginning

double jump into eye beam = dc
rain from above = dc
warlock root while double jumping = dc

please fix blizzard

2 Likes

The reason hook point arena loads so long is because it has a tremendous amount of detail to render. If you notice the other arenas dont really have much outside the walls.
The borulas one is unique because of it not have high walls hiding the fact its in a separate instance.