Fix wrath ret and I'll buy dragonflight

Bruh. Classic reckoning was so much better and arguably more predictable than seal twisting.

1. Run to blacksmith with orange hammer
  2. 3 rogues and 2 warriors all jump you, critting you like 500 times
  3. You now have 4 reck stacks.
  4. Bubble, find a priest, unload.
  5. Boop, priest is dead.

You could skillfully swing the tide of a BG in your team’s favor as an individual, it was fantastic.

I didn’t play Wrath originally when it came out, can you catalog some of the differences for me (or point me towards a youtube video?)

The only one I’ve gathered thus far is that Divine Storm was initially did holy damage instead of physical.

I mean I did that with or without reck plenty of times lol throughout every expac so far :slight_smile:

Lol no one at blizz reads these forums.

Nice try tho

I guess pally doesn’t need to be buffed then!

Ret is bad and that’s ok! Someone has to be the worst DPS. You should feel special.

2 Likes

get this ret buff on the map. heres a great post Ret Paladin Deserves Slight Buff

as I said in the other thread

ret is fine, no one is excluding rets, they have amazing utility and are necessary for any 25 man team

2 Likes

If ret gets nerfed I will also buy 2 copies of DF

1 Like

I got a better idea. Go ahead and buy dragonflight, then go over there and ask for all the custom balance changes you want.
:axe:

Ret is a dead spec atm. 99 parsers are doing less than blue parses worth of damage of other classes.

This becomes a bigger issue with the ulduar inflated stats since ret isn’t scaling off anything but str.

1 Like

Just ret cry baby posts lately

2 Likes

Weapon damage doesn’t help ret at all?

1 Like

The only weapon that will help rets at this stage has +healing on them, which is what they should be using in one of the other 2 specs that matter

https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/venoxis/ovulation

my tank, have fun rerolling.
1500-2000 dps ? kekw

Also your guilds ret does 5-8k dps ? Your guild should really start them logs, your ret would be 810 dps above the number 1 ret in the world on patchwork with his 8k dps.
800 on grobb.
600 on gluth
Suprisingly bad on thaddius, lacking 2.7k dps here
120 on noth
620 on heigan
on par on loatheb
lacking 2700 on anub
lacking 1600 on faerlina
1300 on maexxna
800 on instructor
3700 on gothik, so even with his min dmg of 5k he´s still 700 dps above world 1
but on 4 horseman he lacks another 700 dps, man your ret is inconsistent oO
but atleast on saphiron hes again 1200 dps above
and another 1100 dps on KT

… Why are you lying ? Averaging 8k ? The highest parsing Ret in the world has an overall boss average of 6200 dps, and 5340 dps Encounters+Trash.

But hey its just my assumption that you are lying, maybe your guild just does not log, your 8k averaging Ret ist playing just better then everyone else, by a huge margin.
Maybe he did not forget finger day, and pushes the buttons REEAAALLLY hard.
Or he did not skip leg day, and plays with pedals. That seems to be a legit strat, since the harder you push the button => the more dps, and leg strength =>>>>> hand strength.

1 Like

You typed up a whole lot just to ignore the 5 in the 5-8k.

1 Like

“rets” “average”

you typed up … well not a whole lot, just to ignore what he told us. And you obviously ignored the 8, in the 5-8k :wink:

Yeah, they could average 5k on some fights and 8k on others due to mechanics. It’s really not that hard to figure out, yet you focused on just the 8k part. I didnt ignore it at all, just pointed out how disingenuous you were in your post.

Not when every other class has higher coefficient attacks.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.