Fix ur game blizzard

This is valid and I can understand this. It feels lame when you get banned for returning comments, and with no outlet for the emotion you do what you can. Which is leave.

2 Likes

I played a lot more lobbies on my hpriest last season from 0-1900 and healed 3s 0-2000k ish as well

So what’s your point now? People are more toxic at the beginning of the season?

I’ve been cranking away at this WW monk and haven’t had a “toxic” lobby outside of maybe a few 0-6 Rets getting some jokes thrown at them for bubbling air etc.

I’m not at the CR that kicks my butt yet tho so maybe when I start losing more I’ll run into some peeps that lay it on me.

I can remember one group of glad dps that gave me some rude comments in premade 3s last season about my positioning but the reality was … they were right. I threw the game.

Maybe your comments are making it seem like you run into this issue a lot when you’re actually talking about leaving just a few lobbies a season?? Which isn’t as bad of course but regardless I agree with the other pally. Ruining 4 other peoples games because of one bad apple is not “fair”. You’re being just as toxic as the crap talker