Fix the Battle grounds or last subscription

Except they can queue as alliance with mercenary mode.

2 Likes

Ewe why that’s some nonsense why even have factions anymore

4 Likes

They have that in retail, it is confusing to me.

You will be missed.

2 Likes

Have no fear, i am not leaving :rofl:

2 Likes

#nochanges would mean an actual good version of av, the one that lasted for days, the one with REINFORCEMENTS. Please get rid of this garbage 1.12 version that everyone hated.

3 Likes

In the words of your fellow horde from phase 2, “reroll”. I believe they also said “go back to retail” a time or two.

4 Likes

It’s easy.

1. Hide the AV instance number
  2. Add a 15min deserter debuff if you leave the queue after it poped.

But neither of these were in the 1.12 reference client or Vanilla WoW – Don’t think it would be a good idea to make these change.

Ok bye :v:

NO NUSENCE NOOOOOOOO!!
This game won’t be the same without you!!

Hue hue hue…well…BYE

It’s fine you can reroll. Or quit. Either is fine.

Oh juggaa…when I go into bgs I still quickly scroll through horde to see if you’re in there. :tent: :skull:

So people can actually play?

Snipelord that whole post is 100% to appease you and nobody else. You had your targets in P2, now we’re all in BGs with insta queues.
I don’t want you to have your cake, pie, muffins, candy canes, crumpets, flan, ice cream and root beer floats and eat it too.

Horde created their own worst nightmare.

This is what you get for mercilessly ganking lowbie Alliance or farming people going into dungeons or at FPs, causing them to quit.

Suck it up, buttercup. Your side caused the problem in the first place.

7 Likes

Would that not be terribly unhealthy?
Diabetic even?

Hey now everyone should have candy canes meanie

Honestly Classic should be playable without a subscription, since it’s clear they’re not putting any ongoing work or effort into it.

After they manufactured so many problems via pitiful starting servers and faction imbalance created via unlimited free transfers, they likely made enough from their HILARIOUSLY overpriced paid transfers to keep the servers up for the next 10 years.

between 6 pm till midnight you only face premade group its annoying they all rank 8 to 11

Idk, sounds like you aren’t carrying Alliance hard enough. They really are begging