Fix Premades

Since they made it 5 man premades it’s been SO much more enjoyable, with plenty of close matches and far far less steamroll 5 caps or total domination games.
Being upset because you cant destroy every single pug you run into with your giant premade is pathetic. You mention youve lost interest in doing BG’s… lol are you kidding? How many people lost interest facing premades everyday…

5 Likes

you have a problem with this?

PVP guilds do. PVP guilds are being harmed by the change. Things that harm in-game communities are bad IMO. I know you don’t care about WoW PVP communities because you never wanted TBCC, you wanted something else and found it in a PVE MMO.

My guild is not a PVP guild but it sucks to sit people, even with Classic raids, yes we’d have 39 there we wanted to play with and even more actually. PVP is no different. “Don’t tell me you have 39 friends for Naxx” How is that statement any different? How is a guild not playing together positive?

From what I can tell I get that you like playing with a couple of people in arenas and like messing around in BGs solo, but not everyone enjoys the same playstyle as you.

The guy said he was fine with premade vs premade and you just attacked him because YOU like PVPing with 4 or fewer.

2 Likes

its funny how people only want changes to help them but when the change effects other people its not their problem and we should just suck it up and play the game. I dont tell people how to play the game neither should they. I like premading and I’m more than willing to accept changes to help the other side. everyone on the forums just assume we want to pug stomp and we dont have any friends. I just feel bad for people like that, playing an MMO and not being involved with the community. Also let me add my main is fully pvp geared (farmed honor during prepatch, after they fixed the honor bug btw) and i dont even need the honor i just like playing BGs.

1 Like

Because in raids you clear PvE content, in PvP you are actively making someone elses experience worse by being a group.

It’s really not that hard to understand. There are a lot of premade people on the forums because this is where you come when you don’t like a change, but for the average player, most people don’t like premades.

They are wildly unpopular among players, because they want to hop into BG’s solo or with 1-3 friends and just have fun and farm some gear, not everyone wants to find 14 people every time they feel like doing bg’s

Premades have become so insanely prevalent due to the min/max nature of players now days combined with the slow honor system.

And no I didn’t find a replacement in FF14, which is what you are trying to roast me for, I’m just out of things to do in classic atm.

I have 2 70’s and my main is full BiS, there is nothing left to get from heroics, my server doesn’t really let me farm ore/herbs or primals because the population, and the PvP in classic is dead atm, so there are limited ways for me to kill time

Believe it or not, people can play 2 games

4 Likes

The difference is there isn’t a group finder for raids but is one for BGs. No one realistically expects to get very raiding without a full guild group, but they do expect to have a reasonable chance in random BGs.

2 Likes

so instead of just saying the 5 man cap is a good idea. Help out the people who like premades and ask for premade vs premade, bc there will be people who would rather vs other premades with their own group than deal with pugs. Unlike you I am okay with helping the horde queuing issue and say that FvF is a good fix for queue times, but when it comes to me getting blocked from playing with my friends/guildies no one is around to help me.

1 Like

I’m pretty tired of hearing peope cry because it takes time and effort to get things done in the game.

Either learn to play anf olay as intended, or find somewhere else to go.

1 Like

who’s saying anything about time and effort? this is literally about being able to queue with more than 5 ppl

BG’s are fine right now with a group cap of 5.

What Blizz could implement is a premade vs premade feature that supports 14 of your “closest friends” to que together against 15 other “closest friends”

3 Likes

funny how everyone acts like you have to be best friends irl to consider someone an in game friend. are the people you raid 25 mans with your “closest friends”?

You want to be carried. QQ somewhere else.

1 Like

thanks for telling me what i want :slight_smile:

No which is why I didn’t cry when raids were reduced from 40 to 25, or in retail flex raids.

Man I can’t queue with 39 people, and only 24 now? How can I bring all my friends.

Kara is only 10? oh man, guess we have to split our group

1 Like

You said it yourself in the OP.

yup i sure did you got me

But if you really like organized PvP, retail might be more your thing. The only thing is that premades go up against other premades… So you’ll actually need to play.

maybe all the horde crying about queue times should go to retail then for merc mode?

How do you feel about playing vs other premades exclusively?

im okay with that.