Fix Premades

I premade a lot with the same group of people since I’ve ranked up in classic. This 5 man cap just hurts us being able to play together for no good reason. Instead of just extending this test why not try another solution to the BG issue which dosen’t hurt a lot of people who like premading. Make premade vs premade if that’s really the issue don’t just remove it from the game. This isn’t just an Alliance or Horde issue, I know people on both factions like to premade and play with their friends/guildies. This just makes me lose all interest in BGs and not play them at all. Being forced to join PUGs where half the team is either AFK or super under geared is just painful and doesn’t make me try harder to win.

I understand that horde a big issue with queues and I don’t really care about the FvF, I think that its a simple solution to fix a big issue.

Also it was just a big slap in the face to extend the test and not tell us till the day after it was suppose to end with a sneak edit on the original post.

5 Likes

They did fix premades, they limited it at 5 players

I’m fine with premades as long as they only face other premades I guess

3 Likes

sorry you don’t have more than 4 people you like to group with, I do.

3 Likes

Lol, yeah 10-14 of your closest buds, I’m sure you are best buds, and totally not trade chat premades.

No one believes this is about not being able to play with enough friends at once

9 Likes

Bearyalln is just raid logging and playing FF14, he said so himself, so no he has no strong PVP connections.

I hope that they do something for premades, premade vs premade games or queue matching is fine. I hate seeing that friends can’t play together.

1 Like

idc if you believe me or not i just feel bad for people like you who play an MMO and don’t seem to have any friends in game.

1 Like

That doesn’t mean that I don’t have north of a million HK’s, gladiator mounts, and excessive pvp experience.

No one is mad about premades being removed over not being able to play with 14 friends at the same time.

They are mad at either

• Can no longer steam roll effecient honor per hour/marks
  • They have to play with pugs

Both are fair complaints, but don’t act like you have 14 best buds that you simply can’t play the game, with only 4 people at a time lol

3 Likes

lol dude I can fill an entire group just from my guild, the same guild I’ve been with since MC. So I would consider them friends. Also who said anything about steam rolling pugs? I said bring premades back even as premade vs premade, bc I would rather vs a full premade with my own team than deal with the luck of the draw with pugs

2 Likes

Yeah so can everyone, but I think the premade andys can’t differentiate between acquaintances and friends.

I literally said in my first post that you replied to that I’m fine with premade vs premade

1 Like

again sorry you play an mmo and dont consider people friends or acquaintances. thanks for your input but this post is just on my experience with the premade cap. as you can see i didnt have a problem with fvf or anything else i just like being able to queue up with the same people I ranked up with and my guildies. I like having a team thats there to win and you just dont get that with ally pugs

Basically my argument. At the end of the day that’s what it comes down to, not the “friend limit”

Indeed, and for the first time since Classic launch BGs are fairly even instead of one side steamrolling the other. I hope the 5 man cap is here to stay.

4 Likes

you are so ignorant that you cut and what i said to fit your narrative. Im for premade vs premade, is that an issue for you? I said with PUGs you get people who are AFK please explain to me how thats “there to win”?

1 Like

Cut what you said to fit my narrative? I literally quote you saying exactly what I said was the real reason you were upset with the change. But ok

1 Like

when did i said i want to steam roll pugs?

Read one line further, I believe in you

They should just implement “Rated Battlegrounds” and make these where premades (unlimited cap) go to fight but the ‘regular’ BGs are solo queue only.

Both BG types reward the same, it’s just to give players a choice in what they want to fight against.

1 Like

My guild isn’t even a pvp guild and we will regularly fill a 15 man premade on bg weekends without asking anyone in trade

1 Like

Cool?

The entire point is that when you do that, every pug you queue into is miserable, and hates you for it. Which is why blizzard is changing it.

2 Likes

Just letting you know that apparently unlike you some people do have a decent amount of friends they play with on this game

1 Like