Fix Premades

Well perhaps you should write up why you and your crew would like to VS only other premades and that it would be for the best of Premades always fight other premades even if the Q’s are a little longer.

so we can play together, you know kinda the point of an MMO.

You are still playing with 4 friends, and the other 10 people are people, meaning it’s still multiplayer, it’s not like it’s filling the remaining slots with NPC’s

1 Like

why dont you only fill you gruul run with 10 guildies and just pug the rest?

PvP and PvE are not the same, and people have explained why multiple times.

For one in PvP you make other players experience worse by grouping. In PvE it’s irrelevant.

You have a group finder for BG’s meaning you should be able to solo queue, and not have to form a group outside the BG, the 5 player cap helps keep things balanced

And again, I don’t care about the raid size, unlike you I wouldn’t rage because I can’t bring enough “friends” lol

You are derailing your own topic.

you must not want to get your point across.

2 Likes

thats where youre wrong. the BG finder doesn’t build you the right comp. it just groups people together sometimes you get groups with 0 heals sometimes you get 10 healers. I have experienced a PUG with 0 heals and guess what its not fun.

I’m not crying about queue times, so that’s irrelevant.

1 Like

I feel like you are arguing against your own point, your logic train has derailed entirely

1 Like

you brought up the BG group finder…

Well ya, I get ya.

And you said it doesn’t make a perfect comp, I never said it does. But you are essentially making a point against yourself, that a Pug will get rolled by a premade in comms.

Which is why they added the 5 player limit, to keep BG’s more fair and consistent

you suggested i go to retail for organized pvp, I responded saying the horde that are upset with queue times should also go to retail if that solves my problem it could solve theirs. I didnt say you were crying about queue times.

Stay in topic.

Am I here advocating for premade vs pug? if you think that read my original statement again.

I think you are here to argue

2 Likes

you’re entitled to your opinion. I am here to let blizzard know how i feel about the premade caps

Insanely prevalent or unpopular, pick one.

Both of these things were actually VERY bad for the health of the game, both in Vanilla > TBC and Classic > TBCC. The downsizing both creates cliques and harms long-time guilds. The 10 man and then moving to 25 man makes it even worse. Although the 20/25 man raids are fine for WoW IMO vs 40 mans and it’s a good change overall the raid size change wasn’t healthy for the game communities. I don’t talk about that here because this part was authentic to TBC. I did talk about it on the Classic forums.

It would be nice if people could respond instead of something like “You only want to stomp pugs” they could be like “Yeah let’s support a premade queue, or queue matching” because most people seem to be on the same page with this but people get so butthurt that they were camped at a graveyard for honor that they aren’t respectable to other players, even though they’ve probably done the camping plenty of times themselves.

It would also be nice if people realized that premades were part of WoW from Vanilla to TBC and in Classic, so they can stop saying stuff about Retail when removing them is a change from the authentic game.

Thank you, as are you.

You did in your post. again, thank you for your feedback.

but you are derailing your post and attacking others that do not have the same opinion as you. which is tainting your cause.

A Blue post already stated why they moved the cap to 5. might i suggest you re-read it?

I literally just farmed you in warsong hahahah

I knew a salty post was going to be made when you still got mowed down queing with three disc priests. ez marks ez kills later boomer

1 Like