Fix mythic keys

I don’t know why every attack isn’t lethal in mythic keys, I’m on your side now. I’ll pay $100 for carry, praise keys, and ask that they be made harder, like players must actively be on fire while playing.

/facepalm…

2 Likes

Or you can bury your head in the sand and become ridiculous about the whole thing…

1 Like

I think it’s really economical

5 hrs only gets me through one mplus late

So $100 for all the 425 gear, great deal

I never will complain again if I can remember to find a way around the poop

No, they literally don’t. “Hundreds of US dollars” will get you a mythic BoD clear with gear funneling and mount. A basic +10 key will cost you a single WoW token’s worth of gold. That’s literally only $20 for a run that will get you the best possible gear from Mythic+.

Well my google said $100 14 days 425 gear all slots

That’s something entirely different and is a service usually offered by sites dealing in real money, where you’re likely to get hacked or banned. That has nothing to do with Mythic+ and I would be HIGHLY suspicious of anyone claiming that they’ll get you 425 item level for only $100.

1 Like

Yah but actually playing mkeys versus maybe getting hacked

I’ll take my chances

I’d feel the same way as well if I were a bad. Mythic+ keys are fine and there is nothing legitimate to complain about until you’ve reached levels far higher than anyone only caring about gear would go.

3 Likes

Tbh I hate the raiderio system, it’s pretty flawed and moronic especially if you only care to do dungeons that have mounts or gear that you want for a hopeful titanforge.

I used to push and farm m+ back in legion hard but now it’s boring and not worth the effort as gear isn’t even worth it anymore tbh. I don’t mind doing the occasional m+ with friends/guildies but it’s still not worth the time for me to push raiderio.

By the way my ilvl is 419 and i have over a 1500 io and still get declined because I refuse to push keys but that’s not a problem for me as I’d rather just do a 10 or even a 15 for the artifact power or w/e then be done for the week.

I mean I’m looking at just buying my way past mkeys to be relevant in pvp or getting into a VR system for other games

It is interesting too hear how you try to get gear and minimize enduring the group finding part.

The whole thing became a joke to me though.
I mean the final evolution of mythic keys is to kick players in the nuts. If the technology was available, that would be the thing imo

The system for IO is literally just to do keys. Do all 2’s. Then all 3’s, ect. Or skip ahead if you’re able, all it cares about it your highest completed on time key and bam you get points for that dungeon. Its really that easy.

People blame the sytem itself, but I have been in enough pugs to know the system isn’t the problem. Lazy players who don’t understand mechanics and refuse to learn are the problem. Stop being lazy or just skip it.

3 Likes

Only people who lead a key and the people they choose to invite get in. That is true for all non-queue content in the history of the game. Lead your key, or find a person with a key who wants to play with you.

1 Like

You are not very bright posting your intentions on the forums. You are basically asking to get a permanent vacation.

Oh is it not allowed?

I see ads in game all the time, like selling runs. I thought it was integrated practically

You can purchase carries for gold which is a gray area, but it’s against terms of service to purchase for realm money although I’ve known people that have done it and do sell carries for real money.

Is the rule on paying for key carries buried in a tos somewhere or is that something that someone could post a picture of for me?
I mean we’re talking my account being banned or wasting about 100 hrs on keys I don’t even like.
I want to save time and not get banned.

If you don’t like keys why would you run them?

1 Like

You can buy runs for in game gold with no ban. Stay away from ads that send you to websites. If people are caught selling runs for real money they will get banned, and that includes the person paying for it. Everybody in the run will be punished.

Honestly, I didn’t even know there was a limit for the number of groups you could queue at the same time.
Since I only play Alliance, I’ve never seen that many groups listed at any given time.
You Horde must really have it easy mode.
:sweat_smile:

2 Likes