FIX LFR. Players with Mythic tier win tier token

Roll better then.

Imagine making excuses for everything.

If you want to actually raid it takes very minimal effort. Lots of casual guilds understand if you need to step away for a pull or two especially heroic and below. The only place that matters is mythic.

I’m not toxic at all and very happy with life.

Imagine making huge assumptions and missing completely.

1 Like

Not complaining. Just stating the simple fact that entitlement is the driving force behind both sides of this discussion.

1 Like

Bro, you took a meme comment about LFR extremely serious. No one is making excuses. Relax.

I am very relaxed.

You made a excuse and are doubling back on it after making multiple assumptions.

It’s pretty comical actually.

1 Like

OK fine, I’ll keep biting.

If CE was as easy to get as you say, where is yours?

No one is entitled to anything.

Winning the roll for tmog is still winning the roll. The only side trying to keep the other from anything is people that get mad over mog rolls because they lost.

3 Likes

Given the number of times I’ve seen people flat out say they run LFR just to take drops from people I am going to press X to doubt.

Go for it.

I never once said CE was easy to get.

1 Like

How’s that any different than PL?

You can doubt anything you want too.

If someone clicks need for transmog they should have the same chance to win as someone who needs it for an upgrade.

1 Like

You implied it by stating guilds who raid 1 night a week are getting it.

Why aren’t you? What excuse do you have? You shouldn’t make excuses.

No I didn’t.

I said there are some casual one night a week ce guilds which implies that no matter what level you want to raid at there are guilds that can fit your schedule and still be successful. You’re reaching extremely far to try and say that means I said CE is easy.

I haven’t made any excuses.

Feel free to quote where I said a single excuse.

Though it’s pretty obvious you’re getting mad because that’s the second time you’re resorting to trying to say things I never said

1 Like

All this proves is that people like to live in ignorance. They love PL because the loot roll is hidden from them, but as soon as they see the rolled numbers with GL, they go wild and cry how unfair this world is.

1 Like

Yes you did, stop back pedaling on your original intent on your comment. It looks bad.

Based on your logs I think I can see your excuse :^)

I love how you can try to tell me the original origin of my comment.

You’re the one backpedaling because I never said CE was easy. Considering this comment was directed at scheduling you’re the one who has a comprehension issue.

My logs aren’t bad considering I don’t have 4 piece and have been swapping to mage the last 2 weeks.

1 Like

Only back pedaling here is you bud.

4pc isn’t gonna raise you from gray to orange bud. Stop making excuses.

Again I think you have a comprehension issue.

Not making excuses. I do love how you zero in on a pull I died on :joy:

Talking about parses when you probably play BM is cringe my guy.

1 Like

I think you just like to argue with people online when you should be spending more time getting better at the game :^)

Should probably look at your logs again. Your 2 top gray parses you didn’t die. But, I’m sure you have an excuse as to why you performed so badly :^)

Even then if my terrible skilled self can find a roster slot in a mythic guild anyone can

Further proving my point that if people actually want to raid they can make it work.

1 Like

Maybe the person doing LFR only wants to do LFR. Ever think of that? Or… better yet, maybe they know they are bad at the game and would rather get better before dragging down a team of players?

If your ego demands you get the last word in, just ask pookie. I’ll let you :^)