Fix Faction Imbalance instead of rushing content

Yeah, Alliance do split into small groups its how they farm their honor. You dont see it because there are so many Horde and not enough Alliance. Also how are Horde even making any Honor camping Flightpaths? I’ve seen 17 Horde waiting at the flightmaster for a single alliance … that’s like barely 15 honor.
I’m getting 100+ as a two man and it is constant pvp all day.

1 Like

People dont want balance. They want to have an advantage.
Look at replies. all the people that have the advantage see no issue lol

1 & 4 seem like the best solutions here. Unfortunately it relies on player action and I’m not sure how many people would willingly switch to the losing side. One person in a group of friends saying “no” will usually result in the whole group staying put.

Best way to get people to move would be some kind of gameplay incentive. A scaling honor bonus or something. I do not see that happening though.

1. Didn’t know it’d be cross server. That blows.
  2. Might work but I really dislike the idea of layering/sharding in general.

Only gunna quote this one because it’s the real issue. Some people rolled PvP because they bought into the whole “it’s the only way to play and if you’re on a PvE server you’re garbage” mentality. And alot of people who roll on unbalanced PvP servers don’t want to PvP either they just want to stomp people 5v1 to feel “skilled”.

Regarding faction changes, that will never happen because of the #nochanges crowd. For many layering was bad enough, so they won’t make a world PvP only layer(that’s literally warmode in BFA btw). Imagine the uproar if there were faction changes. You’d lose more players than it would help imo.

The ones that don’t want balance are the ones who dont even like world pvp . They should be thrown on pve servers to fix this shiet :stuck_out_tongue:

Also , like i said, putting the dominating faction in their own waiting layer queue will instantly balance the problem. They can still play , but cant world pvp until more horde log off and their queue timer puts them into the balanced layer.

2 Likes

It’s less than you think because no one in their right mind would sign up for a PvP server and expect it to be PvE for them the whole way.

The alliance that complain are on horde dominated servers in which there are ALWAYS more horde out camping 24/7. The game is literally unplayable. They can’t even get to dungeons to level. I’m glad you enjoy the challenge of being horde on a very alliance dominated server. But there’s a difference between wPvP and the game being unplayable.

Well if it is a lost cause , i’m glad i switched to heartseeker while i had the chance. :smiley:

best quote ever

1 Like

Scrap cross server queues and make server only queues, so the dominating faction has more incentive to help fix the faction imbalance by switching or transfering.

100% support this!!! Blizzard need to make it happen this is exactly how it was for 90% of vanilla and it is what led to vibrant thriving communities, our battlegrounds reflected our server.

The concept of a battlegroup clumping servers together destroyed that.

1 Like

This x1000

The only thing I can see working is scrapping the cross server and hopefully the dominate faction will switch over.

But again this is entirely up to the players.

I agree that BGs need to start off as server only. That’s how they were originally, so we should at least get to have that phase in Classic, even if it only lasts for a month or so before they implement cross-realm queues. The horde get to steamroll in wpvp for a bit, and then the alliance get to have quicker queues for a bit. Seems fair to me, and it still fits into the whole #nochanges thing.

1 Like

it wont work.

Several months back before news on how BGs would be handled, I figured single server queues would serve to somewhat balance faction populations, and once X-realm BGs were decided, it seemed inevitable that this will be the outcome. WPvP being borderline nonexistent or just not an enjoyable experience is the main effect, not so much insane queues either way.

No doubt the Horde will have longer BG queues in general, though I’m not anticipating hour+ queues. Alliance players enjoy BGs plenty, and instanced PvP is probably right up the alley of the significant portion of the Alliance’s overall playerbase that is residing on PvE servers.

Go to a PVE server, PVP is too much for you

I can’t like this post enough.

I was on a horde dominate server , and the pve was too much for me so i went to a pvp server, so your advice is stupid.