Five New WoW Classic Realms are Now Open -- Updated 5:20 p.m. PDT August 26

cant get in :\

I have friends who have been in queue for 3 hours and are thinking of changing servers. Way to go Blizzard. Your asinine plan to have no layering by phase 2 is screwing people over more than if you’d just add more layers.

ADD MORE LAYERS GET PEOPLE OUT OF THE QUEUES

4 Likes

It’s not booting me back to the character screen, it’s booting me back to the login screen

This doesn’t help queue times unfortunately

Add more, not getting on tonight, it is a cluster of Blizzards own making

kill the queue times we waited long enough you have botched this whole thing…

+1 Eastern RP-PVP server please!

5 Likes

The problem isn’t not enough servers. People have chosen wher ethey want to play and who they want to play with. Servers just aren’t big enough. You need to up server caps and layer caps to allow more players to access the servers they want. Communities and guilds cant just move on spur of the moment to a new server.

6 Likes

yes sir it is!

What about those who joined the game, had leveling and now I am 15k waiting in line…

I’ve been queue for 3 hours and 30 minutes for the ONLY RP-PVP realm… Come on, I went to work this morning early to get off in time for the start of WoW Classic. I’m just feeling really let down now.

1 Like

still no new rppvp?

2 Likes

negatory. i’m at 499 in queue for grob still. started at 3:00pm on the dawt.

You know what’s the biggest debacle of this launch? Some of my buddy’s got into queue early and have been playing for the last 3 hours. Meanwhile, I’m still in queue and why should they quit where they’ve got names reserved and have spent the last 3 hours waiting to leave for a newer server that might also have a queue and might also be dead in 3 weeks? Maybe if some of these servers were around a week ago to reserve names on and plan, we could all be playing together now.

What happened to this layering garbage that was supposed to resolve this? Why does a 15 year old game with new servers even need a realm cap and require massive queues? Have we made no advances in technology in 15 years?

8 Likes

i got in at 3pm pst then got booted at 4pm pst been in que now for over 21/2 hrs

15 years later. Blizz still doesn’t have the ability to learn any lessons.

6 Likes

“you think you do, but you don’t”
~Blizzard Entertainment.

5 Likes

if we start chars on low pop realms will we be able to transfer them back to the realm where are friends are playing later on? plz answer this question

8 Likes

Yes, for $15 / character

seems like extortion