Fisherman Tinnak not dropping Tattered Seavine

Hi

I opened a ticket about this but it was just closed with a link to the issue have being solved yet I am still unable to get Tattered Seavine from Fisherman Tinnak.

On launch day I killed the npc and did not get anything. Later the day I got a mail with 9 or 10 of them. I destroyed them as I assumed getting 9 odd of the same item a mistake.

I am now unable to craft the Iskaaran Harpoon and I am stuck as of making this post.
Anyone else still have this issue of a possible solution ? Ive checked the forums, WoWhead and even reddit but I am still not getting drops, any drops, from this Npc.

note : I waited for the first weekly reset as I thought I might be loot locked but still no luck.

Ty <3
Happy adventuring

EDIT : I tried all the steps I have mentioned again but with warmode off. Just to be thorough. Still no loot.

This could be a bug, Eladios - also possible it’s a UI thing.

While rare, I’ve seen invisible loot issues in the past with a corrupted UI.

Given they were mailed to you, seems like a drop did happen.

I’d first try a proper reset UI - see if the drops happen. If not, then I’d proceed to the Bugs Forum for QA to look into further.

3 Likes

Hi Orlyia

Thanks for that. I have tried what the following link suggested - [Resetting the WoW User Interface]

It did not work. I tried getting someone else to summon the rare and still no luck. I repeated the steps in the link again but this time I ran " /console cvar_default" before trying to kill the npc again and still nothing.

I teleported back to Valdrakken to see if the postmaster will mail me anything but no luck.

Still unable to get loot and/or craft the Harpoon :frowning:

Have you tried to restore the items you did get, and then destroyed?

2 Likes

I have tried that to. I went through each page of the items listed in the Item Restoration process and I did not find a single one. Some pages loaded no items while other pages loaded items. Tried a different browser but still same pages do not load items.

It finally dropped for me. - Working now

2 Likes