First time back in 12 years, Holy Priest looking for guild (semi-casual / social a plus!)

Back in the days of yore, when I was a teenager with no real job or bills, I used to get down on World of Warcraft. I stopped in 07 when I went off to college and just hit the ol’ World o’ Crack Pipe again. Been high on nostalgia for the last two weeks, but also a bit bored. Nesingwary is like a bingo hall on a Tuesday afternoon, there’s always a couple people there but it’s super sleepy except for the one guy in the corner screaming about politics and wondering why everyone is annoyed.

I’m level 85 and feel pretty competent as a healer in most dungeons (Holy Priest). I like long walks through Darnassus and DPS characters who let the tank do the tanking. Looking for an active, fun guild that’s welcoming to a noob who usually plays at night.

Hey Eza!

Nice to see another player feeling the pull to return :wink:

I just posted 's recruitment: [A] <Audacity> Recruiting for H Progression

While we don’t often do lower-level stuff, if you are looking for a guild to hop in with for raiding once you hit level cap again, hit me up!

Spits

Good afternoon Eza, “Yeah I Know” is primarily a Late Night guild, most of us are working until about 5-8p and after getting all our life stuff accomplished we get online around 9-11p resulting in a later night raid group.

History
We are a newly formed guild in BfA that is led by 5 close friends that have been playing together since Vanilla, in MoP most of us focused on PvP and reached around 2.2K on multiple toons. We are looking for players that either want to Raid or PvP as we have strong groups for both.

Environment
We like to have fun here at “Yeah I Know” and are all adult players that understand Life. This means we would love 100% Participation but we also understand a life balance too. We are a very relaxed and chill group that will go out of our way to help a guild mate with anything. You can always find our Discord active with new messages throughout the day from everyone while at work keeping an amazing friendly atmosphere.

Raiding Team: (Tuesday/Wednesday 11p CST - 2a CST)
We are looking to fill this team and progress further into Mythic BoD. Currently we are 9/9N 8/9H 1/9M BoD. Currently we are looking for 2 More Healers, Ranged DPS (Spriest’s, Loc’s, Hunters or Boomies) to fill this group. Raid Leader and GM will provide flasks and feasts for all progression raids. We also run alts and newer members through H raids on the weekends or any other free time that may arise.

PvP:
We have many PvP oriented players in guild always looking for arena matches or RBG’s. Currently have an RGB group that runs Sunday nights and would love to have some more options when filling this team so everything is welcomed here!

If you are interested in joining our team please add Real ID
Slootflute#1270

Thank you for your time!

-Ragemeh/Longbeerd GM