First SoM MC clear posted by <w h o> today

First MC clear of SoM happened today by <w h o>

https://vanilla.warcraftlogs.com/reports/m791XjhcwaYKBnGz#boss=-3&difficulty=0&type=damage-done

2 Likes

k

/10 char

2 Likes

It’s on wowhead now with a video.

Grats W H O !

WF heroic Rag.

2 Likes

as we can see
eu > na

(in sweatiness)

2 Likes

skill > sweat actually.

1 Like

idk what you are implying, but ok

NICE !

Congrats to who

Who?

6 Likes

:owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl: :owl:

10char

1 Like

that you’re coping for lack of skill by criticizing the effort of your superiors. it’s okay.

Grats on world first SoM rag kill
Grats on world X kill of Rag w those mechanics (Because we all know nothing is new its just re-adding removed mechanics and we all know people killed rag back in the day with those mechanics; Ill be impressed in BWL when people kill chromaggus; that boss that GM’s were changing the mechanics of mid fight the first time a guild pulled him.)

Dude so cool, dead guild beats dead raid on dead server in a dead game!! God so interesting, thanks for posting.

4 Likes

Nice job! I’ve got a ways to go before I get there!

are you going through your goth phase?

3 Likes

Actually, I like both. :wink:

2 Likes

It is odd(not really) how much brown and yellow they have there. most of the fights the top damage is a melee.

Who could have seen this coming? (anyone with a brain) They do not even have full BIS yet, just wait until they get their full .5 sets for their rogues and the R13/R14 gear for their warriors.

All those “anti-melee mechanics” seemed to not be much of an issue for a skilled group.

Now blizzard needs to hurry up and get this season over with and have spec changes to make all the specs viable.

5 Likes

there wont be another rehash after this given the low player interest.

4 Likes

because they did nothing to change the specs.

3 Likes

as long as they don’t charge a separate sub there’s no ROi to re-develop already developed content. especially since the purists would not play it.

2 Likes