First rets, now ferals..it's time to buff moonkins

Clearly tiny buffs to help with viability\fun are on the menu, so why not buff a class that could be miles better with a simple tweak?

Moonkin needs only two things to make the latter half of WOTLK much more enjoyable and competive:

1. have wrath crits proc lunar at 100% (like starfire crits do for solar)
  2. allow our dots to crit, like every other dot class (this is a part of a tier bonus anyway)

Our time to rise is nigh, feathered brethren.

9 Likes

moonkins own dude

3 Likes

If anything, Fury/Prot warrs need some love

5 Likes

Warriors on suicide watch, I love it.

1 Like

I expected to get hate from warriors in Classic, since I was Ret.

But even when I out rolled someone for the Onslaught Girdle, no hate.

I got hate from elsewhere though to make up for it.

1 Like

you mean the class everyone says will be god tier next phase?!

I think we might be on 3.5, where Arpen was nerfed by 30%.

So I don’t think the godmode phase is coming.

1 Like

not yet, but we will

1. Why are you bringing up prot warriors in a DPS discussion?
  2. All the fury warriors I know are fantastic and don’t suffer from the same issues boomkins do. The warriors dragging down their logs are a skill issue, not a class issue.
2 Likes

I just keep hearing how warriors are not doing too hot, in tanking or DPS. Warriors can clear Algalon sure, I’ve seen it first hand. But it doesn’t mean the discussion should be closed.

Don’t think it hurts to bring up tanking, especially since that Dodge bug they fixed.

2 Likes

boomkins are currently worse than fury, just an FYI. ;p

Warrior will only get better, Boomkin is about to peak likely, unless theres some secret tech in ICC.

everyone says we will… based on private servers data.
wich is completely worthless data, because of changes in wotlk and bugs from the cata client ,
except for the top 5%, warriors will most likely be mid to lo-high tier in ICC at most by the the end of the phase. after struggling to get a raid spot for most of the expansion.

Cheers i guess?

a buff to boomkin single target dps could 100% be good for them tho

1 Like

We spent 2 expansions being buffs for everyone else, so hey man I get it…

I’m just saying, the data atm for top end of fury looks PRETTY good

This should have been a deep-Balance talent back in WoTLK pre-patch, just as it is for Feral.

2 Likes

Im a boomie hater.

fury war and moonkin are s tier in icc. at least they were back in og wrath

Moonkin are the most “trucker” of all classes/specs.

My arch nemesis is a Boomkin.

I cant ever beat him.

https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/benediction/jettfire

He bullies me.

1 Like

Im totally prepared to research tons of tanklogs after this raiding ID, and see wether or not my prediction on what the dodgerating fix led to will be accurate or not.
I predict even more focus on protpallys in the meta, more RNG deaths for tanks on alga in general, and more overall deaths on all encounters in ulduar that can hit hard on anyone outside of protpally.

1 Like

What data is that?