Fire Mage and Enhancement Shaman PvP Tuning - March 15

I mean, yeah, I just don’t know how the decision landed on Esham before anything else.

now Pls Look at rogue WW dmg an NECRO lord DH thanks

Now that Blizzard is reading the forums.

Delete DH’s, ban Dozer and buff ret damage. No, this isn’t self-serving whatsoever.

14 Likes

Well Enhance is always the first spec taking the hammer so not really surprised

It begins

Muahahaha

1 Like

I blame Saul. He has to be a standout in a sea of RMP players every season. Ruining it for the rest of you guys. Lol

2 Likes

The Conduit adds % healing per stack of Maelstrom Weapon, MW by itself adds 20% healing per stack up to 100%. The 150% value is the Conduit+MW Value.

2 Likes

all this and not even 1 arcane mage change.

3 Likes

You guys been nerfing mage all expac I don’t want to hear anymore about mage being op

1 Like

Mage nerfs reasonable, nerf DH - Lock - Feral - Hunter - Hpriest now.

3 Likes

They didn’t nerf poly, you’ll be alright.

2 Likes

oh, 100% base healing is what you’re using to represent the value of a healing surge casted with no buffs

that makes sense then-if i understand the math then a chain harv for base 20k would, yesterday, have been 50000 and after this change goes live would be 43k

Yeah, the comp fell from being the best comp all the way down to still being the best comp.

17 Likes

We go after shimmer next!

6 Likes

Ez

pls buff me dad :frowning:

big fan of these changes, but as a rogue enthusiast myself, we kinda need to be looked at a smidge

2 Likes

The fact there are explanations on why these changes were made, is actually amazing.

25 Likes

Can we buff arcane mage now? Most under performing and least represented spec in arena? Pretty please

10 Likes

I think that’s all you guys are gonna get for a while enjoy them nerfs they won’t do much, the class will still be S tier