Finally the jokes and flirts are out

snicker

Oh that worgen one is gonna make some people angry

1 Like

I donā€™t really like either voice, both a lil scratchy

The jokes and flirts are pretty cringy but most wow jokes and flirts are, the worgen one is hilarious though

1 Like

Care to come up with sets of better jokes then? I think they did great, especially since they canā€™t really go for the more ā€œinappropriateā€ jokes. Plus people are acting like they either live as a Worgen or know a Worgen in real life. Itā€™s just a joke about an imaginary video game creature.

Heck it could just be a way of them teasing that they will actually give Worgen tails eventually.

2 Likes

I donā€™t mind the female voice, but the male just sounds way too deep and doesnā€™t seem to match how they physically look, might work for the more beefy models though.

1 Like

To be fair. I know lotsa dudes that donā€™t match their voice.

Itā€™s a joke lolā€¦

3 Likes

The puns are as glorious as ever.

1 Like

Donā€™t you mean body type 1 or 2?

Same old blizzard.
Hatinā€™ on Alliance :white_check_mark:
Hatinā€™ on a beloved request from players from Alliance :white_check_mark:

This whole kinder, more inclusive, Blizzard thing? You say you do, but you donā€™t.

2 Likes

A joke about fictional people is not hatred

3 Likes

Worgen people play a draenei get the best tail in the game cause you ainā€™t never getting them.

2 Likes

hugs all the sobbing Worgen ladies

I was right.

2 Likes

Most of these jokes & flirts are tolerable, but like the old jokes & flirts had those zingers that made people go NUTS for the first couple weeks and really added to the enjoyment of getting a new race. I wish blizzard would give more power to the players, maybe let them toggle back in the old joke & flirt content, cause if this is setting the bar for the future, its just bland.

1 Like

Ive used /joke /flirt exactly 2 times.

Dumb.

I mean, I am not in favor of removing thingsā€¦ but you are comparing some /flirts and emotes that maybe had a sexual undertone that made some people (never met these people) uncomfortable vs people who want tails on their in game avatar. Talk about a reach.

1 Like

ā€œI showed my tail to one of those wolf peopleā€¦ but they just looked sad and walked away. I wonder why!ā€

Thatā€™s just meanā€¦

2 Likes

As much as I feel for the people, I think removal was quick, but overall bad solution, you might not have cared bout it, fine, but I and other people did, something do between waiting for stuff and just goofing off with friends- now it justā€¦bland. I mean trolls got 2 jokes now.

I know asking for a toggle seems like an extensive feature for such a lil thing, but why not put it to a community poll at least. if it still affects people in the office, find something that helps them there without impacting the rest of the community.

2 Likes

Theyā€™re all terrible to be honest

1 Like

The worgen tail complainers actually got a joke put into the game. So funny.