Finally the jokes and flirts are out

Now to decide wether to make a girl or guy based off which one i like best like every other class i made lol

Forgot to post link

https://www.wowhead.com/news/jokes-and-flirts-added-for-dracthyr-evokers-in-dragonflight-329215

2 Likes

I find the last joke for “body type 2” quite humurous

6 Likes

Yea its the best still laughing at it 10 mins later

3 Likes

That worgen joke… riiiip on worgen getting optional tails at the start of DF… Or at all.

6 Likes

I showed my tail to one of those wolf people… but just looked sad and walked away. I wonder why!
hahaha

8 Likes

This pretty much confirms that Worgen will never get a tail lol

12 Likes

Pure spite on Blizzard’s part. It also gives toxic players ammunition against Worgen tail fans.

4 Likes

Alot were gold but i think im picking girl for the worgen joke alone even though the guys voice is better

1 Like

Ooof. 10/chars

1 Like

Getting good dad joke vibes.

I like it.

1 Like

Lmao. Oh no. The horror.

5 Likes

Put that torch out Jethro it’ll be OK

(Quietly loading meme gun)

1 Like

Always have to appreciate the occasional LOTR reference.

1 Like

They’re terrible, to be honest. Easily the worst bunch we’ve had.

Also, I love how they removed a bunch of flirts/jokes because someone might get offended, but then they outright take an insulting jab at Worgen players that want tails.

Great respect there Blizzard.

11 Likes

I agreed with the 1st part and rolled my eyes so hard I think they’re stuck at the 2nd

2 Likes

While i thought it was funny personally, i’m guessing their thought process is “making jokes about fictional races is better then making jokes about genders”. :man_shrugging:

everyone in the world right now needs to lighten up. No I’m not saying accept blank ism

Lighten up. You’re not making it out of this world alive you might as well stop taking it so serious

4 Likes

The female’s voice is terrible, like they asked an effeminate dude to do his best impression of a woman and covered it in a blanket of static.
I’d still smash, but now I’m going to have to pass on the pillow talk.

1 Like

How did you manage to forget the popcorn, though? :popcorn:

1 Like

Man that cat is overfed

1 Like