Finally, Classic + plans revealed!

Jk, it’s April first. They don’t care.

6 Likes

use this opportunity to request:

• fix pallies and druids (some tbc like solutions)

• if we’re never progressing to tbc and beyond, how about playable tbc model alliance high elves and horde ogres, since those were the two most requested allied races in retail.

• cheaper mounts

• karazhan crypts as a dungeon

• emerald dream as a leveling zone

• add a spec to each class, introducing long requested classes as a spec instead, such as necro spec for warlock (since we’ll never get death knights)

• instant mail between your account characters and guild members

2 Likes

Haram. Heresy.

There is so much unfinished stuff in classic to build on. WillE made a vid about.
I think classic + could be a hit if they do it right and listen to feedback

4 Likes

TBC Era
Because what you bulleted is p much TBC content - not base game/Classic.
Ask for all that by requesting that Blizz provide a TBC non-progression Era server or servers.

Or things that were cut from vanilla. Yeah.

plz no
otherwise we’ll end up with hijacked content from expansions

Just go play turtle wow at that point lol

:eyes:

What do you mean by “fix” pallys? They’re pretty much one of the strongest classes

they get relegated to tank healer in raids.

2 Likes

its about classic +, not base game

This to me means additional content for the base/“vanilla” version of the game.
I understand this is confusing to you since you seem to want a TBC-locked version of the game with some changes.

That’s because they are the best tank healers. That’s a good thing

1 Like

That’s not their spec tho I bet.

1 Like

no, i contemplated that blizz has several wow xpacs to glean +content from, which would include potential races/classes/specs. my original request was giving all classes an additional spec with a built-in shapeshift of any one of the races from later in the game, depending on class/spec. but i’d settle for alliance helves and horde ogres.

aye but it shouldnt be the only thing they do so well that they cant use their other 2 specs

All rogues do is dps. Is that bad?

thats their job. paladins are also tanks and melee dps

great 5 man tanks and more of a support that doesnt use every global melee dps

And they already do that. I’m not sure what needs to be fixed

1 Like

And that’s just nonsense.
Content that has been released in expansions should remain there and not cannibalized for Classic+.
Classic+ should be for adding another phase or phases to Classic Era utilizing unreleased (excluding content already in expacs) or cut content from Vanilla.

which you can go play
right now even!

Just say ret.
It’s okay. We know that is what you care about.

1 Like